Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Tuesday, March 18, 2014

ButtimPoopin

Brought to you by Cyndi Lauper and the Dawgs...



Caught up

 in confusion...

a memory...sometimes...it is so real

it smells...

you picture me...

running to you and wagging my tail,

but I turn

in circles...

you are calling to me...

and me I can't hear

a word you say...

I fall behind...

but I hear you once

 call out...

I don't listen because I'm busy...

time after time...time after time...

you call me over

to come to you...

buttimpoopin buttimpoopin buttimpoopin


in circles...

time after time

time after time...

I ignore you...



then I give you kisses

... and ....

you tell me I smell...

 like stinkypoopy stinkypoopy ...ballsnpoopin ballsnpoopin...

don't bother me...

take that in the fountain...

buttimpoopin buttimpoopin...don't bother me...

time after time...time after time...time after time

**************************************************************

Yep. Too much time on my hands. Ran. Hyper. Dogs pooping all day. I just wanted dog love and they smell like balls and poop. That's my day.

7 comments:

Old NFO said...

Yep, you're bored... :-)

Momma Fargo said...

Yes, yes I am. LOL, Lordt, help me.

Slamdunk said...

Now that is creative MF. Sadly, dog crap is on my mind as well. Big dog has a vet appointment tomorrow and I am the collector of the stool sample. Yea!!!

Coffeypot said...

Other than sweat, what do balls smell like? I've never been there.

Betty Manousos said...

lol! you crack me up!

xoxo

ravenjanedoh said...

If my dogs ever smell like balls I'll have to find a new species to hang out with. - Though my female dogs constantly smell like pee; doesn't help one is incontinent.

Maybe we should take up raising goldfish.

....NAH

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
I think you're about ready to give Weird Al Yankovic a run for his money...
Roll safe down there, Kiddo.