Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...



Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Pissy Panties

Have you ever had a day where you woke up in a pissy mood and you have no idea how that occurs? Where does it come from? Do we have dreams that influence our moods? Is it from broken sleep, lack of sleep, or too much sleep?

My night last night was no different than any other night. I went to bed happy and fell asleep as soon as I hit the pillow.

I woke up several times as usual. Twice to potty and poo patrol the dogs. They were busy making poop in their sleep. Beat me. It happens. I did it and went back to bed.

I got up.

I hated my hair.

I hated all the outfits. I looked at my closet and I longed to wear some of the clothes in there, but nothing look good no matter what I chose.

I was ugly.

I was fat.

I was fat and ugly.

I made my lunch, grabbed my workout bag and headed to work and started the day.

Weeks ago, I started the application process for grad school. Somehow they created another ID number. I am a NUMBER! Blah. Then I had two. Then I could not get into any finance programs, software, or university programs except the general website, email, and thank baby Jesus...the website that has student programs. I could do very little. It still wasn't resolved this morning. It was worse.

They had their best gurus on it and still no resolution. I swear...someone was clicking too many buttons. If I don't have a number, I am nothing. I can't work out, I can't eat, I can't get paid...blah, blah.

Then, I looked at my fitness tracking and I have fallen down in my running program and I have a race coming up that I am not ready for. So...I looked around for some more races and there is nothing until fall. At least close to me, that I can afford. Maybe that is my sign to work harder during the spring, prepare for the one summer mudder and the fall trail races.

I am so not pleased with my handling of the winter woes and bad weather. I long to be outside.

My daughter has been a pill.

I don't want to write. I try to force myself and nothing comes out.  I am months behind schedule. Not only books, but the blog sucks. I have plenty to blog about, but it isn't here.

The dogs are crazy. They are restless, despite the play in the snow we do.

My house needs some repairs and I can't do them until the weather gets nicer.

Maybe it is the lack of spring weather.

It has never been an issue in Wyoming. I kept driving forward just as I feel I have been now.

I don't know why I am pissy.

I don't like myself much today.

I tried to go to bed early and I couldn't sleep. So, here I sit writing about being pissy. You know what the dictionary says about pissy? It is defined as..
of, relating to, or suggestive of urine,
inferior; contemptible, or arrogantly argumentative.

 

Well, there you have it. I am a yellow cock.




8 comments:

Coffeypot said...

No! A yellow flow, but not cock. That is just the delivery system for the piss... and for what you really need.

VandyJ said...

There are just some days. Pissy perfectly describes the mood.

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
SO, you've been having one of MY days (wthout the race gig...and the dogs...and the daughter).

I've got a similar list of "to-do" stuff about the house, but this nasty-ass Winter has taken the wind from MY sails too.
(and caused parts of me to ache I didn't know I had, thanks to shoveling...lol)

The song goes "some days are diamonds, some days are stone"...but NO ONE ever said anything about all the ones that are someplace in the MIDDLE like CUBIC ZIRCONIA, hmm?

Hang in there, Kiddo.

Stay safe & warm down there.

Jewells said...

And these are the days where friends tell you that they love you anyway to help you see that the light at the end of the tunnel isn't actually a train.

I love you Fargo! <3

Momma Fargo said...

Thanks for all the loves, everyone! I love all of you back. You are the sunshine in my day!

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

I'm inclined to argue with you. You aren't ugly or fat, and you most certainly aren't a yellow cock. Believe me, I know a yellow cock when I see one.

Hope it gets better. It WILL get better.

Love ya,
xoRobyn

Old NFO said...

We all have our bad days... Chalk it up and get back to your 'normal' self!!! :-)

Commchick said...

Glad to know that I'm not the only one who just wakes up in one of those moods. The boyfriend and animals tip toe around me on those days lol. Just remember what I tell myself, tomorrow will probably be a better day.