Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Monday, March 17, 2014

Republic of Bug

Clink, clink, clink, clink

Whatcha doing, Mommy?

Counting quarters.

For what?

Gasoline.

Why?

Too much month at the end of the money.

That doesn't make sense.

Well, someday it will. Do you think it is bad to call in sick when you run out of gas?

I think you can call in sick if you have gas, Mommy. No one wants to be around you then.

Thanks. Sound advice.

Mom, here you go.

What are you doing?

Giving you one of my dollars.

No, I don't want to have your money. I will figure it out with my change.

It's Ok, Mommy, I didn't take the garbage out this weekend. I should be punished.

Uh. That's not how government pay works.

Mother, you are not the government.

Yes, yes I am. I am the Government of the Republic of Bug.

Mother, if you were the government, I wouldn't have any money.

How quick you learn, child.

4 comments:

Allenspark Lodge said...

If you were the government, you wouldn't have thought twice about taking her money.

Bill128 5952348

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
"Out of the mouths of babes"...as the saying goes, hmm?

Bug seems wiser than her years would tell us.
(and we know where she got it from, right?...wink, wink...nudge, nudge.)

Good story.
Roll safe out there, Kiddo.

Coffeypot said...

It would take 15 or more quarters to get a gallon of gas, and how far will a gallon take ya? I say, sell but to Eastern Europeans... they will pay you enough to get a tank of gas, and enough to get a new car to take her back.

Old NFO said...

Yep, out of the mouths of babes... sigh