Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Tuesday, July 1, 2014

What Lies Beneath

History has been a passionate interest of mine since, I don't know...ah, when I first pooped, I guess. Any kind of history is fascinating. As a police officer, criminal behavior and actions, motives, modes...all words that intrigued me and still do. The Weather Underground has been a hot spot on the news lately. I am also a big fan of Megyn Kelly...mostly because she is aggressive, smart, and able to counter her opponent. She should have been a police officer. We could have used her as an interrogator. Tonight, the second half of her story on Bill Ayers and The Weather Underground is on the boob tube. If you are interested...check it out. Although these times are in the past, I can't help but think we have some extremists out there that are uprising again for similar and different causes.

Megyn Kelly's first interview:  http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/06/30/megyn-kelly-takes-bill-ayers-%E2%80%98you-sound-osama-bin-laden%E2%80%99

What do you think? I find it peculiar and even freakish that Ayers is a professor. Different strokes for different folks, I guess. Makes me want to sign up for a class just to poke him.

7 comments:

Coffeypot said...

He is using the same lines and tactics that Obama and all the liberals use, DENY DENY DENY and that makes it true. I believe he is guilty of murder and he is a communist who started, backed, and lead Obama into political office and the presidency you using lies.

Old NFO said...

+1 on CP... sigh... He should have been taken out and shot.

Slamdunk said...

Great timing to read this. I was just listening to that interview while reading blogs. That guy has always made me sick to my stomach. The only problem with signing up for a class of his would be that he assigns the grades--my mouth would likely not help my grade.

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Momma Fargo;

Glad to "hear" from you again;)

Bill Ayers is an unrepentant communist, his wife Madeline Dorn also fall into that category. He never was tried for what he did back then and with Obama as President, he is untouchable. I am sure Obama has a pardon for him squirreled away, especially when a younger Obama started his political career in Bills livingroom.

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
Saw BOTH parts of the Ayers interview...riveting stuff, and yes, Ayers IS a dangerous person...don't believe ANY of that stuff he was spouting.

It speaks volumes as to the nature of secondary education in America when we allow such "people" to TEACH at those universities.

What he had to say was nothing but more of the same - obfuscation (and I didn't have to go to college to learn THAT word...just listened to liberals)

Have a great 4th, dear.

Roll safe down there.

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Crap. I can't pull up the link for some reason. But professors can be the most controversial of folks. It IS disturbing. I'd pay to sit in the front row and watch you poke him. Smiles.

ravenjanedoh said...

"Since I first pooped" - LOL!