Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Sunday, August 31, 2014

Behind The Shield

Happy September 1st- in 24 hours!

Don't forget to wear your blue shirt September 1st to honor all police officers!
 
I was proud to serve in the uniform for many years! 

Speaking of police, the long awaited third Boogie Man is out on paperback, Kindle soon to follow. Check it out on Amazon. It's a long one...perhaps could have been split into two books. I apologize about the book price, but I am not making but cents on it. Apparently when you are fat, you cost more to publish.



Enjoy! It was meant to be funny drama with some lessons inside! I can't make this shit up...believe me, if I did, I would be a genius!

4 comments:

Allenspark Lodge said...

I'm like a server in a sushi bar.

Waiting with baited breath.

Bill

Old NFO said...

Looking forward to it! :-)

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Momma Fargo,

When it goes out on Kindle I will go through it like a shark through a surfer....:)

Momma Fargo said...

Well it went up faster than I thought, so it is available on both Kindle and Paperback. Sharknado away, Mr. G.!