Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Saturday, August 30, 2014

Calling Out All Chickens Over 40

You can't hold onto your youth, although don't we all wish they sold it in a bottle? However, you can be beautiful at every stage of life, at every age...inside and out.

Officer Down Memorial Page Ice bucket challenge 2014

Something I have never feared...taking a chance. Even if we know the consequences may be rough or the results not up to our expectations-take it. Why not? I don't fear failure. Maybe it's because I have had many failures before I have a great success.

What are you afraid of? Losing? So what? Falling down? Get back up.

Never stop being courageous. I don't want to be stagnant. To me, that is a dirty word. Stagnant water is dirty and gross, so why wouldn't we be dirty and gross if we become stagnant?

What is life if we just settle? Why can't you get out of your comfort zone? You are chicken. Don't be a Sissy La La. You have limitations? Who says?



What makes you put on the brakes?

3 comments:

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Momma Fargo,

You look kinda wet...and are those "blublockers"?

Momma Fargo said...

Mr. G. Those are Oakleys. Still have them intact after my patrol days of 2012

Old NFO said...

Remembered pain makes me put on the brakes... :-)