Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Sunday, September 21, 2014

Axhale

Today is a far cry from yesterday. I have been very sick, fever all day, in bed with Moose. He has not left my side except to go outside with Bug to potty.

Yesterday, I was talked into a Yoga class. First one ever. The closest thing to Yoga I ever got to was having a mat.

New "near south" words:

sawl-spelled s-a-w=past tense of see. visual observation

axhale=spelled e-x-h-a-l-e=to let air out. In the near south, it must be done with conviction as emphasis on AX.

The instructor played a lot of instrumental music, some Jason Mraz and kept the lights  low. 

I felt myself in awkward positions. In some of those awkward moments, I also found myself sleeping.
 
Yoga stretches all your muscles and works on balance. I mean, where else can you do a swan, be a tree, and lean against a wall in a hand stand for Zen magic?
 
 
And it was all about loving yourself...you are beautiful... in all these awkward pretzel poses...
 
Did you know, the downward dog has nothing to do with smelling balls?
 
The child's pose is my favorite. Why? Because I could actually do it without my muscles crying for help.
 
And let it go...the pressure...let it all out...relaxing all your muscles, letting go of the stress...
 
Our last song of the class...
 
 
I sang my own lyrics in my head...
 
"You can't make your fart feel something it won't
 
Here in the dark...in these final hours...
 
I will lay down my fart....
 
I feel the pressure...but you don't...
 
 
 
And FART...
 
Yes, Yoga is that relaxing. AXhale...let it out...
 
Once I get up off this floor...
 
I can scratch that off my bucket list.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Ouch, get better soon, and good luck with that whole yoga thingie...