Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Friday, September 26, 2014

Light My Fire

Some random good facts in a pinch or emergency of sorts: crayons can be used for lighting and burn up to 30 minutes. I suggest the big fat ones for longer lasting energy.

Tip: Make sure they are upright with the butt on the ground and the head is lit. Those are two words separated by several spaces and thoughts.

Demonstration below:


Yes, this is my art project. I know, I need to work on my talents.

Just think...this important message was free and now you know.

Do you have any random good facts? Please share!

6 comments:

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Don't stick your arm out the window and flip off an officer. You can be cited for improper turn signaling (it has happened in Ft Lupton, CO).

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Momma Fargo,

Lessee...Dryer lint makes a good fire starter....a drop of bleach will sanitize water....Don't vote democrat...

Hows that?

Momma Fargo said...

WSF-good to know. I usually thought that was a call of distress and need of assistance. Once I made contact and all was well, I let them carry on without any tickets.

Mr. G-Ah. I have used that fire starter before in the woods. I am going to take your advice this weekend when I light up my fire pit. Democrats get votes? You don't say. I am also a fan of bleach. Lots of it...it goes on the floor, in the laundry, in my hair...

Ms. A said...

Yeah, meat tenderizer works good on bites, especially ant bites and bee stings and jelly fish stings.

Momma Fargo said...

Oooo! Ms. A. Haven't tried that one. Good one!

Old NFO said...

Tricks and tips... Sadly we can never remember them all...