Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Saturday, September 20, 2014

Like A Boss

WHO gets stopped at a DUI checkpoint?

Yeah.

Me.

STONE COLD SOBER.

Comments from the cops: "Oh, she does those maneuvers quite well. Like a pro."

LIKE I HAVE SEVERAL DUIs ON MY RECORD!!!!!????!!!

I thought to myself: LIKE. A. BOSS. BECAUSE I USED TO BE A FREAKIN' COP, DUMBASS!

Why did I get targeted?

Because I had been crying from my hair do disaster at the salon.

I guess I LOOKED like a DRUNK BIMBO.

4 comments:

Allenspark Lodge said...

See. God is punishing you for cutting your hair.

Pony-tails are a good thing.

Bill

Well Seasoned Fool said...

What! You didn't go all 4th amendment on them?

Old NFO said...

LOL, you're having one of those days aren't you...

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Momma Fargo,

"Used to be a cop?" Naa Once a cop, Always a cop. It is part of your DNA, You may not wear the blue suit but you still have the Attitude, the "Command Presence" that you tried to instill in the rookies....;)