Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Monday, September 15, 2014

Novel Ideas

He laid there looking at me with his kind, brown eyes. You could see the love he had for me.

My blue eyes were pools of glacier melt and they met his as he stared at me.

He came closer and put his head near mine.

I sighed a big sigh.

He sighed a big sigh.

He came closer and curled his body up next to me. He was warm.

I snuggled closer and put my cheek on his head.

He came closer and closer. He looked up at me again.

I kissed his nose.

We were snuggle bugs. He was the type of guy who knew something was wrong even if it didn't show on the outside. He knew just what to do. He could read me like a book.

I sighed a big sigh.

He sighed a big sigh.

For those moments we snuggled, life was grand.

I knew he would never leave me and his love was true, unconditional...

SQUIRREL!

Our love was abruptly interrupted by a tree rat running across my bedroom window on the tree branch.

I do love my Moose.

Damn squirrels.

Week 5: Marathon training. Down 1.5 pounds. I missed my long run this last week. This week is another added mile during the week and two more on the long run day. Time to button down the hatches and get serious.


5 comments:

Commchick said...

Love those four legged snuggle bugs...I have one that runs after any noise, but he always comes back to snuggle again. Keep up the good work with your running. I just bought a bicycle and am looking forward to riding again. Stay safe out there.

Coffeypot said...

For a minute there I thought you were blabbing about me. But I don't chase squirrels... however, I have chased after many a beaver.

Momma Fargo said...

Commchick,
They are awesome animals! Have great adventures on your bicycle! Are you doing any off road stuff, speed, or just pleasure riding? I myself favor the pleasure riding. Very peaceful and good exercise.

Coffeypot, as I wrote this I thought of you and I got confused. You need to stop that trapping and leave those beavers to mountain men.

Old NFO said...

LOL, good one!

Commchick said...

Just got the bicycle for pleasure riding, and I need to lose some weight so I'm hoping that will help. Bought a little radio with an arm band so I can listen to some tunes to keep me motivated. I can't wait for the weather to cool off just a tad so it's not so miserable outside.