Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Saturday, September 6, 2014

BECAUSE

Some random observances...

International students from Brazil are all supermodel gorgeous with green eyes and dark hair, olive skin. Even the male versions. It must be in the water...
****
Water. It was 91 today and unbearably humid. At 10:22 PM, I smelled rain and heard thunder. I love storms as long as they don't whisk away the Harry Potter House. I didn't get my lawn mowed today because I worked out instead. I might be able to bail hay soon. The rain is coming down in buckets. I'm pretty disgusted with myself that I didn't mow it.
****
Speaking of disgusting...Sickos and evil people are disguised as ordinary people. Except the ones in the mug shots around here, are predispositioned (my word) to go to prison and always look like trolls.  I wish I could put them in that hedgehog game and hit them with that big fat hammer. I would take exceptionally hard shots at the parents that kept their child in a cage and the ones that locked their daughter in a closet for two years.
****
Monsters. I created a monster. Bug loves to dance in the rain. Is it hereditary? I've never danced in the rain naked with her around, but she has seen me dance in the rain with my clothes on. Hmmm.
****
Hmmm. Bug posted a picture on Facebook of herself, black and white. It was beautiful, but a little on the sexy side. Mother Bitch responded right away..."Uh..no. Take that down." I then had to explain why duck lips are not always cute. I told her that her mother is not raising a Marilyn Monroe poser.
****
'poser=short for composer of words-not to be confused with the word "poser" without the apostrophe. Truth is the property of no individual but is the treasure of all men. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
****
Where's Waldo? Squirrel. Disconnected daughter Facebook issue here in two separate random clips (see above Hmmm): I think I did pretty good at explaining that one (the inappropriate picture thingy). Facebook can be friend and foe for little ones and I got that on lock down with her. We have talked about what is appropriate before, but I had to tighten the reins. I gently spoke the words appropriately (believe it or not) that I chose to spew because I didn't use any curse words or refer to kids as Prostitots. I used words like "image", "honor", and "reputation."
****
Oh, yeah...mentioning the words and reputation>>>>>

New words I have learned from the near south (college towns are great):

brawl-over the shoulder boulder holder, spelled b-r-a.

Whore Crown...the tiara worn by sluts.
****
Sluts.
You know what I despise? I despise the fact someone made me "the other woman." I certainly would not have chosen to be in that position. I don't understand how people think it is OK to cheapen someone or something.
****
Something. I just want my dad's gun back. That is all.
****
You can never have it all. You never get answers to your questions. The question-why-never answered. Perps don't answer that question in honesty either. Do you answer that question for your children? Or do you give the standard answer I got from my parents when I was a kid: because.
****
The kid in me is doing a happy dance because The Walking Dead is coming soon. I am so ready. Bug and I are entered in the Zombie 5K race: The Haunted Forest.  I am stoked. She is already scared and it is 3 weeks away. Snicker.
****
Snicker. ARrr, matey. In this world I think of meself as a treasure. I believe we should all have self worth. Perhaps I am the last remaining person who thinks we should be authentic, giving of ourselves with love and kindness in a genuine way.

There are exceptions like when cops have to be fake nice.
****
Nice. I bet you had no idea all these thoughts were connected by some simple wordage. It's like the 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon...only different.

Cops think up crazy shit like that. Why? Because.

6 comments:

Joy Christi said...

I made the mistake of answering "Why?" to my 4 yr old once. Then for MONTHS she thought I owed her a REASON for thing. Where do these kids get off? Honey if I don't explain myself to your dad, you're certainly going to be waiting awhile. I give her random numbers now, "Because, Sweetie, 142."

Coffeypot said...

Interesting... same old stuff but different.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

My youngest son to one of his sons, "Because I said so". Wonder where he learned that?

Old NFO said...

LOL, you're on quite a roll today... And yes image and reputation WILL be important to her one day...

Momma Fargo said...

Joy Christi-you are cracking me up!

Coffeypot????

WSF-I know. Those words. Those words. LOL

Old NFO-I hope she understands. I just did an impersonation of what a boy would think when he saw that picture and she ran away screaming GROSS!

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Momma Fargo,

You will be glad to know that they have added to "Woolsbury" Actually Senoia Georgia for the new seasons of " The walking Dead" that are being filmed. If you want to know what my area looks like...See the walking dead since it is filmed in my part of Georgia:)