Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Saturday, September 27, 2014

Super Bar Sluts

This week I am going to reveal a story about the Bush homicide...behind the scenes. Never told. Never written in any of my books. Should be interesting to you. It will be detailed and eye opening for anyone who has not sat at the front bench of a high profile jury trial for three weeks or more.

IN the meantime...let me entertain you with weekend follies.

Today after my second (in all my life) Yoga class, I went costume shopping with my friend.

Homecoming is next week and we have to be a superhero-either international or domestic. I am going to make myself a Viking Warrior...a man...not a girl kind.

It raised the nose of my friend. I think every time I try to go outside the box, I raise eyebrows. I like to be unusual, different. Sometimes I like humor in my costumes.

LANA BANANA: Well, I want to be a girl.

Now this is so typical. I am in the bible belt where women are very old fashioned with little sense of humor and not much cursing.

Have you ever looked at girl costumes, especially superheroes?

Yes. They all look like bar sluts.

I mean seriously. I pointed it out at every opportunity. She even agreed at some point.

She chose a very cool beefed up (fake muscles) Superman costume with yellow rubber belt and everything. It is so cool.

I converted someone!

[big smile]

Bar sluts for Homecoming and Halloween...be gone!

6 comments:

Old NFO said...

LOL... Not EVEN going there!

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Wow! Look at the pecs on that Viking.

Momma Fargo said...

Old NFO-it's true and you know it. THE MAN as well as Retail Gurus want us girls to look like sluts at costume parties. Halloween is all about sluts. Even the spooky ones. Boy, was that a sexist remark I made. Yikes. I'm not even a femi Nazi.

WSF...so NAUGHTY! LOL

Allenspark Lodge said...

It's the only reason I still like Halloween as an adult.

And you say it like it's a bad thing.

You go costume designers!

Bill

GunDiva said...

What? You're not going to wear your Superman costume under your (former) cop clothes? 'Cause you were a real-life superhero :)

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
Hell...these days, you don;t need costumes for girls to look like bar-sluts...mainstream RETAILERS seem to be doing a good enough job of that, and that's clothing for SCHOOL.

(thankfully, we also STILL have parental "intervention"...and school principals)

You as a "Berserker"?
Has possibilities...

I was thinking more "Ellie-Mae Clampett" (got the figure)...with loads of "critters", but this IS the Heartland (and someone might think you're his sister, and want to marry you...LOL)
What? Did I say that out LOUD?
Now if you went out as ELVIRA...(Yowzah - !)

Roll safe down there.