Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Tuesday, September 9, 2014

The Squeeze

Week 4: Marathon training   Down 3 more pounds. Added mile. Cross-training.

At about 0323, I awoke sweaty and exhausted. I had been dreaming and something woke me up suddenly, but I remembered the dream.

I heard the voice loud and clear...

"Op! Op! OP!"

"Squeeze glute! Squeeze glute!"

"Don't be sloppy! Keep your back straight!"

"DAWN! Dawn!"

"Op, OP! Squeeze glute!"

"Straight leg! Een! Out! Een! Out!" 

"Keep your glute tight and your back straight!"

"Op! Op! Dawn!"

"Ok, first position!"

 However, my dream was yesterday's reality.

Yeah, it was my Czechoslovakian fitness instructor in my head. Perhaps I didn't work out hard enough and I had to do two workouts yesterday...one in the gym and one in my head.

And I bet you thought it was some sick sex thing...sickos! :)

4 comments:

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Coffeypot and I are disappointed. Tease!

Momma Fargo said...

LOL. I was not teasing, WSF. That really happened. You were just one of those sickos. :)

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
Oh, to be a fly on the wall in THAT dreamland gym...LOL.

Never thought it was a sick-sex thing...however, if the dream had a LONG tunnel and a train, well...
:)

Stay strong.
And roll safe down there.

Momma Fargo said...

Bob G. NO TRAINS!