Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Thursday, October 30, 2014

Mind=Blown

You know, if I had duct tape or a little lift, my boobs would be toward the sky and I would appear thinner instead of looking like I am pregnant when I tuck my boobs in my pants. I should not resemble a donut eating cop only in disguise as an old woman fighting gravity. Do you know when I Google "fat politician" that Chris Christie comes up in all sorts of images. How rude is that? I almost felt sorry for the guy. I think he is losing weight because he was told that no one would elect a fat president. Growing older isn't what it's cracked up to be. And why can't I be one of those girls with no boobs so I am always perky?


                                                              Photo credit: Pinterest

And speaking of Christie, I chuckled at him telling a heckler to sit down and shut up..LIKE.A.BOSS. That's right, Mushmouth, you been TOLD. I liked his follow up explanations and offers to the man as well. It's about time someone just gave it out there and shoots straight even if it comes across as abrasive or blunt.

Does it boggle your mind that Kaci Hickox is on a government standoff over a quarantine that just seems like common sense and routine to me? I can't help but think she isn't out for the good of the whole thing, but to make a historical moment, gain some fame, OR just be an overall difficult woman. It feels like Ruby Ridge without guns, but with germ warfare. I know that is extreme, but let me tell you...I. DON'T.GET.IT.    It's not imprisonment, it's a precaution. I commend all those who fight the good fight, but then you have to know the protocols when you come back. It's elementary.


Do you find it amusing Obama had this big hoopla speech last night and said a lot about nothing? Oh, except the peeps are heroes and more Ebola is coming to the US. Duh. Tell me something I don't know. He told me NOTHING but FLUFF.

Make.A.Effing.Decision.And.Stand.By.It. I am so frustrated. Put protocols into place. Abide or suffer. That's my rules. Yes, they are all heroes and I admire and commend anyone assigned or volunteering to fight humanitarian efforts, world epidemics, wars, etc. My heart goes out there. But when you come home, you have protocols if you have been exposed to things for the safety of yourself and others. It's not prison. I'll show you prison. Actually prison is probably a cakewalk compared to a quarantine. NO! I am joking. Quarantine is not punishment. It is just procedure. And the President said nothing. I watched the television FOREVER waiting to him to say something about protocol and slam down the gavel. Peshaw. I decided I would read it online later. And still NOTHING!!!

Weenies.

Speaking of weenies...My daughter has been coming home eating everything in sight like a gluttonous teenager and my first reaction last night was Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot. This was before the horrible reflex catastrophe. I asked her why she was like this and was she eating her school lunch. Do you know what she said," Mom, we don't get much to eat at school anymore. It's because of Obama. Michelle Obama." I snorted water out my nose. Ok. Here is my question...Is that her conclusion drawn from the new lunch program? Or is she hearing that from school administrators? 

Mind=Blown. 



8 comments:

The Queen said...

I worked at a school when that went into play. Yes, our poor children were starving when they got up from the lunch table. It's sad, because healthy or not, there are kids that lunch at school is the only real meal they get.. and the bitch took it from them..

Coffeypot said...

No one would elect a fat President? Tell that to 300lb Howard Taft. As for Kaci HICKUP, slap the shit out of her and lock all the doors. She may not be infected, but they don't know that yet. She is just not that special.. not like me.

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Momma Fargo,

The school lunch mandated by the FEDS does suck...But when the school system take all those FED dollars, they have to do the FED bidding...The price for "Free Money".
As far a Christie goes...Yes he will speak his mind, but he is anti 2nd amendment,,,You can't pick and choose which of the bill of rights you like.
Obama will never make a decision on Ebola.....He is more concerned about polls than doing what is right. I have heard rumbling that they are talking about bringing all the EBOLA patients to the states to treat them...on our dime.....
And Finally about your boob issues...I have to see to make a proper determination;)

A. Nona Moose said...

The other comments covered the topics well, but insofar as the breasteseseses - methinks you doth protests too much.

Old NFO said...

Yep, meals now officially suck rocks... Other comments will not be made :-)

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
You nailed every single point very well down.
Couldn't agree with you more.

Love the Walking Dead meme also...lol.
(talk about prophetic in THEIR world)

As for the "girls" - one word:
UNDERWIRE!
(that might be TWO words, depending on who 'ya talk to)

"push-up" - definitely 2 words.
Howard Hughes never knew what he was starting...lol.

Stay safe down there.

A. Nona Moose said...

I think you should consider dropping all men for a cute lesbian. I know where one is. (Jumping up and down and waving my hand)

Mahmood Saleem said...

Love your great blog
keep it up

http://www.consumerspk.com/damages-of-rs-13200-against-travel-agent/