Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Thursday, October 9, 2014

Team Peanut Oil

What goes together like oil and water?  How about putting together Jimmy Carter and Dick Cheney on foreign policy? Wait, I know...they make peanut oil. Brilliant!

Did you see The Kelly File last night?It made me giggle. If you missed it, it should pop up on YouTube.com or the website soon, but here it is on Facebook via video. in a snip. For a longer version of the matter...go here.

Maybe there is some sort of brilliance here to come.

I actually favor Krauthammer's comments in this video when he says the President has been "unserious" and has failed to lead.

What about Penetta's interview? Wow. One of his inside guys shooting straight. Any opinions on this?

(Yes, I know. It is all from one news source. I am not fair and balanced.)

One thing is for sure. I think both Jimmy Carter and Dick Cheney are going to make for an interesting mixture.

Maybe the President is on to something here? Go Team Peanut Oil!

3 comments:

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
I did see Megyn Kelly last night (between segments of The Flash on the CW)...I was amazed at that.
WHo'da thunk it?

And Charles Krauthammer TRULY "gets it"...love his commentary...nice dry sense of humor, too.
Panetta's got nothing to lose (now) and is hawking his book (guess I should write one...lol)

Still as an integral part of the DEMS for some time, it's refreshing to hear some TRUTH coming from the "left".
Good post.

Roll safe down there.

Coffeypot said...

IF that fogy old fucker, Carter, had any decency at all he would just go ahead and die.

A. Nona Moose said...

Coffeypot, true dat. I can't stand that puke of a peanut farmer