Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Friday, October 24, 2014

PIGGLE Post

Marathon Revamp Week 1 has proved to be a hum dinger. I feel energized, however, going into a race tomorrow. It should be a beautiful fall day and the course is through the woods and over the hill to grandmother's house. I have not weighed myself yet, so I am not sure if any weight loss has occurred. This week I incorporated a lot of Pilates which I enjoy, but they don't like me. I'm a bull in a china closet, but perhaps I will get more graceful as we go.

Bug was in a great mood today and my morning started off the right way. Moose, however, was a PIGGLE. That is the word for the day. He put his face in his dish and scarfed down his food while growling and turning circles, guarding his gold from humans. He did the same thing with his water. I'm not sure if he thought he was in prison and he had to eat fast and defend himself against the thugs. It was strange. When Otis was alive, they used to compete and I had to separate them. Perhaps, Otis was in the room in spirit, taunting him.

New near south word of the day: knowingk-spelled: k-n-o-w-i-n-g, having knowledge.

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

angel shrout said...

Yup Probably Otis giving him grief.. ok see the fact that you are running has me whipped hands down. If you see me running something is chasing me.. period

Old NFO said...

Good luck with the run! :-)

A. Nona Moose said...

Don't you just hate squirrels?