Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Monday, November 10, 2014

Black Widow

Yep. We are still waiting for chaos to explode in the south like Detroit burning on Devil's night. I've got the news online...the lobby television is tuned in and we have popcorn! Really, Fargo? That is just cynical and wrong of you. I know. I can't help it. Riots are no fun for the public and even less for the police.

IN the meantime, enjoy this great and informational piece by Mr. G.. at My Daily Kona on Ferguson and his thoughts. It's quite detailed. Go give him some love!

Here's some love from me...

3 comments:

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Momma Fargo,

Thanks for the "love":)and the plug.

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
I think some folks inm Ferguson can;t wait to cause another Watts Riot scenario...
(not the smartest of moves)
**And a VERY good piece from Mr Garabaldi (favorite character from Bab5(- well done)

Hey, you know the old saying:
"A CYNIC IS A WELL-INFORMED OPTIMIST".
There 'ya go, then.

Roll safe down there, dear.

Old NFO said...

Heh... 'Love'... And yes he DID do a good job with that one!