Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Brilliant

Ellen DeGeneres said, "Accept who you are, unless you are a serial killer." 

Brilliant. 

Fargo said, "Get out and vote today. Make a difference, one voice at a time."

Equally brilliant, if I don't say so myself. 

The Boogie Man has been full of doom and gloom news and analysis lately and I am going to liven today up with a little positive. So after you vote, you might want to take on this family craft idea. I think I will try it out with Bug and see what she comes up with and post it later.

It might be interesting since just last night she said she was, "Done with me." I told her, "Nevah!"

Let's play a game called "Hide The Teenager Until They Are 18."

8 comments:

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Momma Fargo,

Or you could farm her out to one of your relatives that has a big farm and she can work in the fields until she reaches the age of emancipation...? Just an idea

Tennessee Grammie said...

I'll trade you - your 14 year old female for my 41 year old male. He's had a cold and after 2 weeks of GRUMPY I'm desperate as you can tell because I'm willing to trade him for a teenage girl...

Momma Fargo said...

Mr. G....Believe me, we have thought of that.

Tennessee Grammie,
Does he fix things? I have chore lists, repairs, and hauling. And a NO GRUMPY zone.

Tennessee Grammie said...

No MF isn't mechanical at all, he even calls a Phillips Screwdriver "the + symbol." If I hadn't been there when he was born, I'd check his DNA. Me, his father, both grandfathers and maternal great-grandfather are/were all mechanically inclined. He couldn't care less... And he unfortunately didn't get all the best traits from his parents; he got GRUMPY from his father. :)

Momma Fargo said...

LOL. Well, rats. There goes that idea. ;)

The Queen said...

I voted

Momma Fargo said...

Yay! I did, too. I can say each time no matter what, I feel empowered and patriotic that I did so.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Your revenge will come when you are a grand mother. My daughter in law is lucky I really like her.