Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Crazy Eyes-HELP ME I've Fallen And I Can't Get UP

I came into the office like fury today and out of breath. My teenager got me ready for work. Read crooked caption for further information on the start of my morning.
Enter office, proudly adorning my "I Voted" sticker from the election and asking such office manager if she had gotten to the polls. She said, "Oh hell no. I don't vote for these elections. I only vote at the big one."

Jumping Jupiter. WTF does that mean?

*blink blink*

So I asked in such a way she was sure to feel insignificant and stupid, "Uh. You didn't vote? Why would you NOT vote? This was the big election. Did you not see Congress was taken over by the Republican party?"

Blank stare and smirk, "Sorry," she said, "I'm just not interested in this election."

That was my cue to shut the eff up.

I will vent here. I can't get over how many people take voting so lightly. And as a woman, it even amazes me more so when you look at history and how we got here. Miffed, I am.

And then there is 'Merica where you have to let be let be. Well eff that. #(*)#*$&_ I see red and I'm not talking Republicans. There is a lot of editing on this post, btw. Because effing makes me feel cleaner than just scribbling it. And symbol cursing is therapy. Why? Because imagine while symboling (not to be confused with the musical instruments) I am pounding the keys. It releases the gases. Or something.


                                                Photo credit: orgs.usd.edu   Musical SYMBOLS


Anyredness, I don't get it. I will leave it at that.

How about that election? Some good and some not so.

Marathon training is interesting. I injured my hip very badly in a haunted house going down a slide and being catapulted to Egypt where my body left my hip. Yes, in that order. It hurts like a motha. It is a big pain in the butt, literally.  It has been almost a month. I call it...Broken Butt. Not to be confused with Broke Back Mountain.

So, my training has been focused on yoga, Pilate's, upper body, and little running.

IT STINKS. P.U.

I have lost 1.5 pounds. I feel like I am losing muscle mass and endurance and I don't like that at all. My last race, I muscled through it and won 2nd in my age group with an injured butt.

Work has been hectic. I like it that way. Home life has been hectic. I don't like it that way. Home life will be fixed....woosaw....woosaw.

                                                                 Photo credit: Pinterest

7 comments:

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
Didn't know one could break their butt (unless is was made of glass or something similar)...!

I know you can BRUISE the crap out of it, but never bend, break or crush it (maybe they should make the front of cars outta that stuff...LOL)

Anywho, glad you made 2nd place.

Take it easy and roll safe down there.

Murphy's Law said...

I actually prefer that the lazy, the stupid and the uninformed stay home on election day, because that sort of person basically just tends to cancel my vote out.

Think Kim Kardashian. Do you really want her and people like her deciding the course of our nation?

Momma Fargo said...

Bob G...it can happen. Think booty pain when you stand, sleep, sit, etc. :P

Murphy...yes, you are probably exactly right. I would like to be optimistic and think people who vote are educated about their decisions, but I find that is just wishful thinking.

Coffeypot said...

It is amazing that someone can be in management and be so stupid. Do you have to talk real loud so she can hear you with her head suck up her ass?

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Momma Fargo,

Well your office manager is basically a celebrity or a rock star voter. They only vote who the media or the entertainment industry ordains as the next candidate so she can ride the glory train. Those people are the TMZ or the entertainment tonight voters. And their vote cancels out yours. I sometimes think we need to tighten requirements on voting. Perhaps a brain test or something.
Hope your butt feels better...

Old NFO said...

+1 on Murph and MrG! And sorry your butt is broke... That is a PITA (Literally)... And work is pretty much sucking for EVERYBODY I talk to! sigh...

A. Nona Moose said...

you are way to hard on yourself. I am sure that I am not the only one that loves that picture.

Stupid voters should stay home.