Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Seriously, George!

I forgot to add in my new venture...my serious side...go here for the latest! Follow along each month for new things.


                                                                Photo credit: Pinterest


What's hot in law enforcement? What do you want to know? Inquisitive minds want to know...well, at least mine.

Please leave some comments below of your critique of the serious posts.

I can only get better with input. Thank you!

2 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

I love the serious blog. But then, you know, I'm all about those kinds of things.

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
That blog link was great.

Can never stop learning enough about the important things.

Roll safe down there.