Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Monday, November 10, 2014

THE WAR OF THE WORLDS

Ferguson is preparing for war. So am I. I away with dancing pants on the outcome which I predict is no indictment for Officer Wilson.

Houston, we have another problem.

To keep up with the times of Ferguson idiocy, I am declaring a war on my budget. It seems I have a drinking problem. I don't think rehab is for me, but I definitely will have to cut back.

You see, I am spending too much on coffee. I could argue my world famous doc told me coffee was great for my asthma and is a vasodilator/bronchodilator. Happy me. I found I was spending $80.00 a month. Time to cut back. That is with sales on coffee, even though every pound I purchase is not a sale item. I am going through about 3 pounds a week.
                                                                Photo credit: Pinterest

Just a warning, I cannot be certain my brain will function the same, so future posts may be better or worse depending on how the mind is channeling.

3 comments:

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Momma Fargo,

Coffee is not a sin....it is a necessity. Just buy it in bulk and make your own. Even pick up a coffee maker at a yard sale. if you want a little flavor, Pick up some nestle or international flavor at the local grocery store. it will give you the latte coffee with out the latte price. With a little flavored creamer, even the swill I drink at work ain't bad.

Momma Fargo said...

OH, Mr. G...did I mention that is straight black coffee from my coffee pot at home, bringing a thermos to work each day? Starbucks is a luxury and often I get giftcards from coworkers or university contests. That does not include any of that.

Southern Angel said...

Ok woman 3 pounds a week?? Even I don't go through that much and that is ALL I drink from daylight to dark...