Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Monday, December 15, 2014

Gasping Horrors of Exclamations and Periods

I was woke up out of a wonderful sleep, dreaming of Daryl Dixons and Dwayne Johnsons when Bug screeched so loud  I thought I would pop a cap in someone's ass coming into the hallway. I should have known it was drama.

Gasp! Horror! Tears flowing down my child's face.

Maybe I wasn't cut out to be a mother.

Maybe I should handle everything a little differently.

Maybe my mother advice should not come from Pinterest:

Why?

Well, the above statement really doesn't apply in this situation.

First day of "THE PERIOD." Someone beat me now.

7 comments:

Daddy Hawk said...

Ahhh...so...that's what I have to look forward to. Should I be practicing my shocked face or should I go for feigned ignorance?

Momma Fargo said...

I suggest you might want to fake it and run. It's killing me. LOL

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Momma Fargo,

Don't look them in the eye...it provokes a violent response...In some ways I am lucky just having a son....but the cascading hormones will capture him too....Then what will I do? Take the path of least resistance.? I don't know...

Tennessee Grammie said...

Welcome Bug to womanhood, give her a hug and a sanitary napkin and tell her to get used to her monthly visitor. Also tell her to be thankful; I started at 9 years old... Love and hugs~~~

GunDiva said...

Throw her a party!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEcZmT0fiNM

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
...And so it begins.

I like to think we have no real problems...only a bunch of solutions that have not YET BEEN ASSIGNED.

Hang tough, Kiddo.

Roll safe down there.

A. Nona Moose said...

Poor child.