Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Friday, December 12, 2014

SAY NO TO YOUR Mutha ONE MORE TIME...

BUG: MOM,, YOU ARE RUINING MY LIFE!
ME: GOOD. THAT'S MY JOB
BUG: The other moms do not ruin their kids' lives.
ME: They aren't very good mothers.
BUG: GOLL!!!! ( stomp stomp)



Yep, this is my life right now. It's a Madea sort of season. I'm watching all her movies as training videos. 

                                                     Photo credit: Pinterest Grumpy Cat

In the near future...like this weekend... I will be posting great Christmas gifts and ideas. Not all are monetarily required to part with cash. Some are just good ideas. Some are purchasable gifts. If you have any products or books to tote, email me a link and a picture. If you would like to be on the blog link roll of good reads for the holidays, then email me the same. I am spreading Christmas blog love. Right now, several of you are on it. Let's do something special for Christmas! Pay it forward!

What is on your list? 

I am doing Christmas food baskets for those in need with my new Lutheran church, Toys for Tots with the local fire department, donated $5.00 to the fireman's boot, did a drive for a company food basket for a worker in hardship, and whatever other else other nice gestures we can drum up. I'm teaching the kid about kindness and giving of yourself to others. We are doing treat baskets for the neighbors...small but nice. Baking we go! Except our two diabetic ones...they get special baskets. 

If any of you are in the giving mood...I could use Daryl Dixon...bwahahaha! Just kidding. He's coming back in January. 

4 comments:

GunDiva said...

February, Sweetie. He's not back until February :(

Old NFO said...

My list? Getting back to see the kids for Christmas...

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

"BUG: The other moms do not ruin their kids' lives.
ME: They aren't very good mothers."
<-You crack me up, and I love ya for it! Have a great week, MF.

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
Just between you, me, and the light post, I know WHERE you can get a Daryl Dixon action figure...
(to tide you over until January)

What sort of "action" you have in mind is totally up to you.

Stay safe down there.