Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Monday, December 29, 2014

The Drawing Board

Did you have a wonderful Christmas? I did. It was nice to see Bug's face light up at the church service and at home. She loves Christmas. I would like to think it's the whole spiritual meaning of the season, but I know she too, likes the gifts. We don't overdo. She received some very nice things.

I did as well. Very spoiled I was.

Thanks to all!
Photo credit: Pinterest


Now that my hip has healed..Hallelujah! Bionic Cowgirl told me it would be at least a year. I want to prove her wrong, but I am sure she is right. I don't like to be laid up. Well, that went the wrong direction. You know what I mean. Can't keep a good woman down. Again, why is my mind going to the gutter on these cliches?

To rephrase...I am about to try out my healed self on CrossFit and running again. In the last few weeks, I have been doing walking and strength exercises to try to get it to heal up. Major discomfort and pain until the last month. This was an injury from early October...the Haunted House rag doll slide episode. Duh.

I feel like a slug starting all over again.

Drawing Board. I go there a lot it seems.

So...2015...starting my marathon training all over again. Going to do some CrossFit in there. Get myself back to fabulous fit. I feel yucky when I am not healthy. I hope you join me in the journey on here. I am on a very "eat clean" food restriction. Exercise plan. Check. Check.
Photo credit: Pinterest

I'm kind of a Ding Dong, Hostess Ho Ho type of gal. My sweet tooth takes over the best of me. This is quite the challenge. I am cutting out breads and pastas for 6 weeks. Included in the meal plans: meat, fresh veggies-green, fruit-most all except pineapple, oatmeal-steel cut, Wasa crackers, some low fat dairy. No starchy veggies. Beat me. I can incorporate them later when my workout load goes up.

I'm ready for a week of headaches while my body detoxifies. Time to suck it up. The long lasting effects are well worth it and to feel better and breathe better will be amazing. Also, I have a health coach and personal training plan all free courtesy of the university. I can win prizes. I am all about that.

Dangle the carrot.

In other news...I have a new blog called My Wedding Dress Is Snow Camo...follow along if you like. If not...stay right here. They are both very different blogs...from each other. I am very different as you know.

WEIRD, they might say.

I like weird. I AM weird. Weird is good.


6 comments:

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Momma Fargo,

Agreed with your getting fit idea, will be doing the same this year, have to get a medical procedure accomplished and weight loss is necessary...and that is difficult, it took me 20+ years to get this way and it will take time to rectify. I do switch from both your blogs...and your FB..can't get enough Fargo...(Now that sounded stalker creepy)

Old NFO said...

Yeah, I need to do that too... and so you're saying "I" am weird, and so am "I" or should that be the royal we??? :-)

Momma Fargo said...

Mr. G...I welcome your support! You are greatly appreciated. Stalker creepy is kind of fun. I have not had a good mystery in a while to solve. LOL

Just kidding.

Old NFO...We iz weird. :)

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Weird is normal. Normal is weird.

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
Didn't even know you had a nup problem...(I should email more...lol).
Glad to hear you're on the mend, though.
Hate to see a lame Fargo...at any time.
Also very happy both of you and a great Christmas.
As for the fitness thing?
I like Ding Dongs, too...and jelly donuts...and BACON (the 30th IS Bacon Day).

Hang in there & stay tough.
Roll safe down there, dear.

Bob G. said...

That should read HIP PROBLEM (sheesh)..I need a keyboard with VISIBLE LETTERS on it...lol.
Sorry about that...get on the mend soon...we want you up here for some coffee THIS year.
:)

ROll safe down there.