Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Sunday, December 21, 2014

The Judging Queen

It's time for another episode of The Judging Queen.





Al "Not So" Sharpton is crying about death threats. Well, I am sure I can top his and many more out there as well. PLUS...how about all the cops out there getting them. Welcome to the club. I got three numbers for ya, Al, 9-1-1. Why don't you call the police?

Would you like him
here or there?
I would not like him
here or there.
I would not like him
anywhere.
I do not like
Al Sharpton and his race baiter kind.
I do not like him,
he has lost his mind.
Would you like him
in a house?
Would you like him
with a mouse?
I do not like him
in a house.
I do not like him
with a mouse.
I do not like him
here or there.
I do not like him
anywhere.


5 comments:

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Momma Fargo,

You notice that all the race pimps are back pedaling after this assassination on 2 cops in New York. He and his ilk have been pushing for police to pay for the "Social wrongs" with the saint of swisher sweet Michael Brown and the Saint of loose tobacco Eric Gardner. What did he thing was gonna happen? If I was the families of those 2 dead police officers, I would start filing lawsuits against the mayor and the race pimps...they started this dance...now the pigeons are coming back to crap on them..

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
Listen to Mr. G...he's got his finger on the pulse of what's going on.
And I agree with him.

I've said for YEARS that EVERY time one of these race-baiters open their pie-holes, they set BACK race relations 100 years.
Being right never gets old, either.

BTW, YOU nailed it too.

Roll safe down there.

Momma Fargo said...

Mr. G...Yep. It is sickening, isn't it? I am concerned for all.

Bob G...They need to shut their pie holes!

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

I appreciate how you make powerful statements so playfully. Thank you for making me laugh and being generally uber-awesome!

Merry Xmas, MF! xo

Momma Fargo said...

Robyn!!! Hello!!! The feeling is mutual. Merry Christmas to you as well. So glad you dropped in.