Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Saturday, January 3, 2015

Amazzzzzing Electronics

Whew.

How did I get to the point where I don't feel healthy anymore?

I have no idea. It slipped past me like a mickey.

Last night while doing squats with a medicine ball, I felt great again and wanted to keep doing them. Who wants to keep doing squats? Weird.

My natural concoction of ginger root and WSF's secret remedy is working on the back and right shoulder. The pain is less and I feel like it doesn't dominate my thoughts any more. Score!

I am enjoying little Murphy. We are bonding. He is one of those wait and see types of dogs who lays around watching before he decides it is OK to snuggle, be around this chick, and get close. He is now my buddy. He reminds me of Otis. He likes love, just not too many hugs. He sits or lays on my feet...and just has to touch me, but not too close. Naughty puppy tricks are happening also. I had the same issue with Moose. He has to be directed on the right things to chew. Moose survived and now I can trust him with anything. For some reason, Murphy is fixated on my rug from Afghanistan. Naughty.

So I got a Fitbit for Christmas. I love it! I am still learning about all it's functions, so I am slow on the uptake. I also got a running watch to pace myself and map my runs. Very exciting.
My sleep patterns are most interesting. Here I thought my sleep sucks. Actually, it is pretty good. This is actually embarrassing to show how lazy I am on vacation. I will give you some examples:


December 31 Sleep
January 1 Sleep
January 2 Sleep
 
First, December 31 and January 2 the dogs are in my room sleeping. January 1-they are with Bug. Interesting, yes? I bet movement wakes me up. I have no recollection of these times I woke up in the middle of the night. It is funny how approximately 1:00 am and 3:00 (witching hour)-4:00 am I have been stirred awake in a pattern. But on the bright side, I am sleeping much better than I did in Wyoming working as the PoPo. I guess that is a "duh" moment.
 
I dreamt about Wyoming the other day during a day nap. Like I said, this holiday break vacation of sorts is lazy days of crazy. The dream was one of those which felt real and I felt exhilarated and new, very happy to be there, like I was home. I must be more homesick than I thought.
 
During the awake times of the day, (haha-when I'm not lazy) I have been very busy training the pups and cleaning the house, putting things away. The kid-not so. We have been at war. I think she gets things taken away and spends time out in her room more so than I see her. Now going to her room is not punishment because she likes it. It is vacation for me. Peace and quiet downstairs. That's how I roll.
 
The meaning of this post? I really have none. I just wanted to share my neat electronics. We have a lot to discuss this week. I also have one more book review to post soon. Stand by for news. (That was in my best Paul Harvey inner voice).
 
As I type this right now, Murphy is attacking the Afghanistan rug again. I am off to spank (swat and redirect) the Irish.
 
 


2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Good luck with the pup, AND the electronics... Hopefully you win one out of two at the minimum... :-)

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Momma Fargo,

Yep May good fortune find you in regards to the electronics and Murphy...I have slowly started my workout regime....and it is no joke, I really had let myself go this past year....I guess pressure from work.