Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Friday, January 30, 2015

Danger Will Robinson...Dog Down! Dog Down!

Heavens to Mergatroid!

"The puppies are falling off the cliff. Grab them! Grab them! Don't let them fall!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I scrambled to save them from falling. The emotions were high. I was sweating and struggling so hard but my rescue attempts were to no avail at least as far as a permanent save goes. It was like herding cats. The saves were temporary in nature.  I would barely catch them in time before they plunged over the edge surely to their deaths into the black unknown beneath the clouds. We were way up high on the mountain. I was reaching for the little fur balls with valiant efforts to save them. My knees were scraped and my arms were bleeding. It was reminisce of a white knight's duties. Only I was a girl. I am a girl. I still am a girl.

I must have reached maximum capacity before implosion.

Bug came rushing in and told me I was stupid and the puppies were fine. In fact, they were all on my bed. Go figure.

BUG: EEEEKKKK! Mom! Your eyes are bloody! Oh my gosh! Mom! You are dying!

(Added melodrama of a teenager and crying profusely)

ME: Whatever. Get ready for school.

BUG: NO! MOM! GO LOOK IN THE MIRROR!


Ok. So that pic was a fake dramatic demo. It looks more like this...and I'm not smiling.
EEEEEeebooooollllaaaaa!


ME: All be darned. Probably stroking out from all the stress. I haven't looked this bad since college.

BUG: OH NO! MOM, did I do this to you? Did I cause you to stroke out?

ME: Yes.

BUG: OH NO! OH NO! OH NO!

ME: Relax. I am not feeling anything. 

BUG: BUT IT LOOKS SO BAD!

ME: Yeah. It's a warning you should be nice to your mom and do your chores. Be good.

BUG: I CAN'T LOSE YOU! I CAN'T BE ALONE! I CAN'T LIVE WITH DAD!

Sigh.

So I had to have a chat and tell her I was kidding. Although I am not so sure I wasn't. Last night my anxiety level with her was at the limits where I just sent her to her room. 

So eye doctor bound I went.

Yeah. Hypertension and stress related. I had no trauma to the eye. My blood pressure and anxiety, stress level is through the roof. I refused the drugs. I don't like them. I just need to take a breath and relax...mentally get a grip on myself. Yikes. Here is my sleep chart...


What a mess. Ms. A...I am loading up on double the cherry stuff. 

No need to panic.The Harry Potter House is going through some decompression tonight. 

Stand down. 

Fargo is not going to implode just yet. It will look like this for 2 weeks. 

Great conversation piece.

8 comments:

Tennessee Grammie said...

Your sleep/wake patterns look like you should consider being tested for sleep apnea. As for the stress and high BP, welcome to the club...

Coffeypot said...

Is it the demon in you trying to get out? Walk through the house stiff legged and your arms out, eyes wide open, moaning, "Bug... Bug..." Might as well have fun with the affliction.

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
I can relate to the whole "stress" thing...look at where we live...lol.

As for the eyes?
A small blood vessel pop...not that bad, unless it's affecting your vision a lot.
(does have that vampirish kinda cool look, though)

Roll safe down there, dear.

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

I'm sorry! Drats -- too bad it isn't Halloween time. Hope the whites of your eyes return soon, or that a Hollywood agent discovers your talents, alas.

Old NFO said...

Sorry to hear that! I had one pop, but internal to the eye... Had to get a shot IN the eye today, not fun! And yes, stress WILL do that!

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Momma Fargo;

I never have had that happen to me...I just play violent video games and that relieves my stress;) Or well I used to. I am surprised that I haven't have had something like that happened to me..

GunDiva said...

You need some gunpowder therapy. Lots of it, STAT.

lotta joy said...

Odd. Oh, not YOU, but this post. I googled pink eye for myself yesterday and found out I don't have it. But thought I did. And, every night, I'm saving animals. But last night I dreamed I was trying to slam a window shut to keep the wolves from getting into the house. The window wouldn't shut so I slammed harder. When I looked down to see why it wouldn't close, the sill was full of baby rabbits and baby kittens that I had been smushing "almost" to death. Then I realized that in order to put them out of their misery, I had no choice but to keep pounding them with the window: enter the eye of redness when I woke up. Sickeningly odd coincidence.