Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Friday, January 16, 2015

My Name Is Jehezimiander. How Can I Help You?

Sometimes technology is my friend. Today it was not. I had to chat online with robots to fix a billing issue on my account with a utility company. It took 1.5 hours.

Here are the mystery guests I spoke to:

Lidaliza
Pramod
Jehu
Alexis

I imagine either they are foreigners or Americans impostoring goofy online names or robots. I am going to go with robots because the English was super proper.

I thought they were robots from India or Pakistan because there were super generous amounts of "please, thank you, I see, I understand your concerns."

I derive at the guesstimation because Indians and Pakistani are very gracious in the telephone solicitation biz and billing centers.

But they were slow robots. It was freaking ridiculous.



I miss real people.

The End.

4 comments:

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Momma Fargo,

The fun thing is that when you call customer support and the person whom is from Pakistan or India used an "anglo" name to introduce themselves and their accent is soo bad, you can't understand them...or is that normal?

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Speed speakers? Do they get paid by the word?

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
I;ve come to learn that many of these "companies" never REALLY put you on HOLD...
It's more like they put you on IGNORE...lol.
And that's when I get my "Dutch" up, if you catch my drift.

You wanna really get me PO'ed? Ignore me when I'm trying to "splain" a problem I'm having with your product, service...whatever.

I feel your pain, dear...as do many others.

Hang in there & roll safe down there.

Old NFO said...

Yeah, my 'solution' is to keep escalating until I get an actual American on the phone... Or I get pissed enough to actually take off work and visit the local office!