Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Panties In A Wad

Judging from my recent posts on here and My Wedding Dress Is Snow Camo...you might say my panties are in a wad. Well, it might be true. I might be crazy. Or both.

Last night I was on the phone to an old friend and we swayed toward a political discussion. Of course, race and cops came into the mix. Here is my defining moment of political madness...

"I am sick and tired of this crap. I am chock full of people vetting all of the racial tensions in the US and concluding it is the cops' fault and not coming up with any actionable plans of change. Is it as big a problem as some would like us to think? What is your solution? Where do cops go wrong? Is it a regional problem? A department problem? What? And I am sick of people throwing political correctness in my face. Pick a name to call yourself and shut up about it. They are no more from Africa than I am from Ireland. They are not African-Americans, they are Americans. They are Americans who happen to be black just like I am an American who is white. WE are Americans. Get over it. If you have dual citizenship, then I will call you an African-American if you demand it. I have no problem with you embracing your heritage but don't throw all this crap in my face and expect me to remember the latest proper coin phrase so as not to offend people. I mean no offense. As a cop, you are hammered about recording the proper color of suspects and victims (ethnic race, skin color and tone) because it is bio-data and used for identification purposes. It has nothing to do with any agenda or racial slam. Fuck."

Well, that about ended the conversation. At least until another day.

Cue the haters. Hate on me, that's OK. I'm not a racist. I think we are walking around tippy toeing and making namby pambies out of our children instead of talking about real issues, we skirt around with "fake nice-ities" because someone might be offended or get their feelers hurt. Suck it up. Cowboy up. However, you phrase...grow some balls. Not little peek-a-boo types, but big hairy balls.

Whew. I wonder if it had an impact on my sleep.


I know Moose did because he demanded to pee at 2:00 am. Rat bastard. I do love him despite his bladder issues. He is a dog. He hails from Germany. Not really. He was born in America. He is an American German Short-haired Pointer...or dog. He is a dog. Color? Liver. Origin? America.

My panties are still in a wad.

5 comments:

Coffeypot said...

No worry. I'll pull them out for ya.

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Momma Fargo,

Preach it sister...The political correctness is tyranny with manners. It is thought control. You are afraid to voice an opinion because there is an automatic backlash. The blacks will use racism as an excuse as long as they can get away with it. Until they fix their community, it is easier to blame " da man" for oppressing you than fix the problems.
It gets old when people throw their hyphenated name out at you like they have no pride being an American. That used to mean something in the world....now they are ashamed of their country.. and you need help unwadding your panties?

Old NFO said...

Nah, you're just as pissed as we are at the PC games... :-)

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
I will say that you had the right side of that conversation...good for you!

People will spew racism at you and label you a "racist" whenever THEY have no dog in any debatable "hunt".
When they can't attack the MESSAGE (because it happens to be TRUE), they go after the "messenger>
Simple as that.

You done good, Kiddo.

Roll safe down there.

Anonymous said...

"Racist" is a word used by the racist to try to win an argument. Slowly, it is turning around. Thankfully.