Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Thursday, January 29, 2015

Review Mirror

Today is the day I wrap up the book I am reading. So tomorrow...be ready for a book review. It's going to be off the grid as far as any other book review I have done.

Speaking of reviews...here is one on some things spotted at the SHOT SHOW by 5.11 Tactical. Click on the link below the pic.


And a review about American Sniper you might find interesting can be found HERE. 

Apparently, overall my sleep is not as efficient but it looks like I slept mostly through the night. The 4:15 am wake up is dog pee time as usual. Sigh. Note the slight awake time during the witching hour of 0300 again and I don't remember a thing about it. Creeeeepy?


Several have brought the new surge of protests I fondly call the, "App Attack", to my attention through emails, blog posts (great write up by Mr. G) and Facebook. This topic has created a firestorm in the media and with the public. I think we need to worry about other things. Who cares about an app? There is always going to be some type of technology these days which give the public one up. It still deters traffic violations. How? You slowed down, didn't you? It is similar to a radar detector. There is also talk about how this app will create opportunity for police ambushes and giving up their positions. What do you think?


3 comments:

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
I like ALL the stuff that 5.11 sells..wish I had the money to GET it...lol.

I could give a rip about "APPS"...
Don't want 'em - don't need 'em.
But, there are lots of "toys" out there for the 5-0 to utilize...and that's a good thing.

Good post.
Roll safe down there, Kiddo.

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Momma Fargo;

Thanks for the love and linkie to my blog:) I plan on seeing American Sniper this weekend. Any movie that Michael Moore hates is a good thing.

Old NFO said...

Good stuff, but yeah, it's EXPENSIVE!