Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Thursday, February 19, 2015

Poop Water Is The NEWater

The Anthem hack continues to plague work and has struck some colleagues. While we are all concentrating on saving our own asses, the university work is at a standstill because all of us are making phone calls. We are on a mission to jam up the Indiana government lines and the federal tax line.

Meanwhile on hold, I tried this sample of Norwegian water contained in this fancy dancy bottle. It really is imported from Norway and made of glass, so I can't imagine what that costs for shipping. In case your curiosity was running away with you, it tastes the same as American water. I do, however, prefer to drink water out of glass rather than plastic or cardboard, but the price of one of these babies retails here for $2.25. I can buy a whole case of bottled water for that and it even includes Corox so I am sure to be free of germs. What are you getting from Norwegian spring water? 

1) A pretty reusable glass container
2)Calcium, Magnesium, Choride, Potassium, Total Dissolved Solids
3)Zero calories

Photo credit: worldmarket.com

So first thing that fascinates me is they put Clorox in their water, too. The second thing is "total dissolved solids". So is Norway recycling their waste water and disguising it as posh spring water? Did I just drink poop? The big boss said it is probably just minerals. However, he doesn't really know, so I was not convinced. 

I just had to down some American water containing Clorox to cleanse my palate because it did not have any poop on the label. This brought about an office conversation on poop water and how Singapore has quite a racket in the works on poop water and Bill Gates recently was caught on camera drinking it (NEWater). 

While on the subject of poop water, my other boss came out and talked about the next step in her identity theft problem and informed us her taxes are going to take a year to resolve. My boss's tax returns were filed and an ungodly amount of money sent to some scammer and now she can't file her taxes. Beat me. I hope I don't have that same problem. My Twitter did get hacked and I blamed it on Anthem, Kim Jung-Un, and the police because everyone else can. 

I filed a credit freeze and according to the IRS, you can do nothing about your child's information until they are 18. What does that mean? It means they ASSUME no one is going to file anything using their information OR some super secret government conspiracy is going on and we won't know until she is 18.

This word "breach" is too soft. This is an epic violation of the body, mind, and soul. It is a soul sucking moment.

In the meantime, I got my free credit report thanks to Anthem. I thought it was great to learn my first husband was behind thousands of dollars in his truck loan on several occasions in 2014 which is driven by him but conveniently still has my name on it because we were married. Yet, he is building a new addition on the house, frequently travels, and parties all the time. We both have tried to get my name off the loan with divorce decrees and affidavits, but the bank says no. He tried to refinance but with his ARREARS (believe me right now he is a BIG rear end) he can't get a loan. Now I am affected. I never made a late payment on the loans I had to pay in both our names and they are all paid off. I didn't want to give him negative credit. I really don't know what to say except scream. 

Strong work, hubs.

8 comments:

Commchick said...

Doesn't it suck to have your ex effect your credit years after the divorce? I had that problem with my car; couldn't get his name off of it until I refinanced it and he had ruined my credit so that I couldn't get a loan to do so. IRS tried to charge me for some stunt he pulled taking money out of his IRA or something without paying taxes on it. Luckily I had the proof that I knew nothing about it. I am very leery of bottled water, more so after reading this post. Stay safe out there.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

RE husband's truck loan. Contact all three major credit agencies. File a statement about the loan in question. This won't get your name off the loan but will be seen by anyone checking your credit.

If he is repoed, the bank will come after you for the deficiency. If you used a lawyer for your divorce, contact them NOW. They may, just may, be able to get the bank to drop you off the note before the repo.

GunDiva said...

A-S-S
H-O-
L-E

GunDiva said...

Here, so you can sing along:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrgpZ0fUixs

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Oy vey, this is all crappy news. So sorry. I did laugh about your hubs arrears. He's a big huge a...rrears. You don't deserve it.

That water looked nice until you described it.

Hang tough, lady!

Allenspark Lodge said...

Here at the lodge, we are just off the continental divide by Rocky Mountain National Park. It's first use water for us. I tell people "Flush twice, it's a long way to the Evian plant."

If your name is on the title, maybe you can sell the truck?

Bill

Ms. A said...

My Son bought a condo with his fiancee and then they split up. He wanted his name off, but it was going to cost money and be a royal hassle, so, she lived there, he moved and when they sold it, they split the profits. Sure was glad it worked out okay!

Bob G. said...

MOmma Fargo:
I agree with the others who commented about X-Hub bringing YOUR credit rating down.
Should never have to happen.
Let him fail on HIS own, not yours.

As for the "water"?
I could always give 'ya some of this Ft. Wayne water...they say it's pretty good (bourbon is my favorite water).

Roll safe down there, Kiddo.