Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Wednesday, February 25, 2015

The Country of Jesus

Last night I came home from a very long hard grueling day. No commas in there. Run it together and get tired so you know how I felt.

As I entered the house, I was bombarded by a herd of dogs and one teenager.

"Mom, let's practice jujitsu!"

Sigh.

"Ok. Let me change my clothes."

A few minutes later the kid and I were practicing our ninja skills. She was mostly practicing and I was forced to be the ninja bad guy. For those of you who don't know, the ninja bad guy gets beat up all the time and punished by the seemingly victim student.

Yeah. It was a gas.

"Mom, isn't this great? I am getting faster."

"You need to go half the force, Missy. Otherwise I am going to go hit for hit."

[giggles from the princess]

Photo credit: Pinterest


"Mom, I didn't want to hurt you before, but now that your neck feels better I am going full on ninja."

"Yeah. And if you do that, your mom is going to end up at square one. I am not released for full on ninja yet. When it happens, you will get papers. Besides, Eric told you not to do that and if he taught you these skills, you needed to be careful and wise."

"Yeah, Mom. He told me not to use them at school. He said nothing about using them at home or on my mom."

"Eric and I are going to have a coming to Jesus meeting."

"Mom, you can't mix ninja and Jesus. They are from two different countries."

Sigh.

4 comments:

GunDiva said...

She's kind of a chip off the old block, Momma.

You don't like to go halfway on anything either. :P

Well Seasoned Fool said...

But can you still take her?

Old NFO said...

From two different countries??? What the... sigh

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
Always remember that youth and exuberance can ALWAYS be bested by experience and treachery...lol.

Ninja & Jesus from different countries.
Well, she does her geography spot on...!
Gotta love that.

Roll safe out there, Kiddo.