Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Conceal, Reveal, Don't Steal!

"What do you think about the state's proposal for open carry/concealed?"

"I think it evens the playing field. I am concerned the state is afraid of change and will deny it, though."

"See! I knew I liked this one!"

"Don't you think you are asking a moot point at the shooting range? Your audience is kind of biased."

"Well, I was just curious."

"I believe gun control only hurts the good guys and the bad guys are always going to get a gun or find ways to break the law."

"See! I knew I liked this one!"



Trap shooting started yesterday. It was a good day. Any day at the range is a good day. However, I finally did better than most of the old farts. In fact, Ranger John said I was the star of the day and helped zoom in my skills with critiques. Now...to slaughter the masses with elite scores throughout the year. It's a goal. Second goal...to get my daughter to compete with me.




4 comments:

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
personally, I'd LIKE to see open-carry, but I also don't believe that's gonna happen here.

What I wish would happen with the CCP permit process is, instead of doing this "electronic" crap, do the old-fashioned FINGER PRINTING.
Somehow, I just don't trust anything that electronically grabs any info about me...how SECURE can it REALLY be?

As to SKEET shooting?
I went once...liked it a lot...had a Remington 1100 that kicked like a damn mule and I nailed more pigeons going AWAY from me than coming AT me...go figure.
:)
(Must be a JUSTIFIED quote in there someplace...lol)

Happy shooting & roll safe down there.

GunDiva said...

Range time. Sigh. I need some of that.

Old NFO said...

Yep, range time is good. If people want to OC, more power to them. I'll continue to conceal.

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Momma Fargo,

I much prefer to conceal...Why advertise. If you are OC, and unless you are on perpetual red alert, you will have somebody get inside your OODA cycle and take your gun, then you have big problems. Gun controls only works on the law abiding...the criminals by nature...don't follow laws. to me gun control is just a overreach by the government to disarm the people so we will go from citizens to wage slaves. We have to at that point do exactly what the state SAYS.