Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Monday, March 23, 2015

Chief Weirdo

Today is all about weird.



Sometimes I question things.

I know, it's a loaded statement.

Murphy has become my right hand man. He never leaves my side and follows me all over the house. Like Otis. I looked at him and he looked at me when I was watching The Walking Dead. BTW...I am not impressed with it right now. I think Michonne did all I felt I should do and that was whack the shit out of Rick to make his crazy ass shut the hell up. He has the same look as Otis. I know I sound like a freakin' weirdo, but it is true. He sits on my feet like Otis did. He has that gentleness about him that Otis did. Sometimes I catch myself calling him Otis. I know he is his own person..dog...but some things are just weird. Maybe God blessed me with another Otis. I don't know. It's just a weird thing I noticed or maybe the voices in my head are making it up. Who knows!

I do know the dogs are happy and I am happy and the Bug is happy. Weird, huh? Not really. We are normally happy people.



I guess the doc was right about something. I ingested only organic foods this weekend-well, since Thursday-and kept the same routine, changing nothing but the food. Well, except I ate more calories as required by the doc. Guess what? In four days since seeing the good doctor, 5 pounds gone. Weird, right?

I don't know. I think it is weird.

I have not noticed the B12 kick in yet. According to a lady down the hall whose husband had to get B12 shots...I will feel and act like I am on crack/speed. I'm excited with anticipation for that moment. Weird, right?



I am reviewing some ammo from Ammoman.com  Let me tell you...so far...I am WAY impressed with the customer service. They reached out. I jumped up and down with a loud YES! I received a confirmation email of the shipment and it blew me away (not literally) because they were sending several boxes of different calibers. Beyond my expectations!  Bam! I had ammo... like...NOW!

I wonder if they had elves who sat outside my door waiting for my answer. It was that fast.

Weird, right? A company with fantastic customer service and great products? I know. I know.

When I responded to the inquiry, I thought it would be one or two boxes. Try bunches...sitting in my house...waiting for me to go to the range. Wow. Was I floored! And different calibers I use and often. Guess who gets to try all these out? Yeah. Me. And I browsed on the website...great prices. So...I am going to review them all with pics and details soon. Stay tuned. I am excited about this. They might become my new best friend.





4 comments:

Coffeypot said...

I am constantly amazed at how perceptive dogs can be. I see it everyday with CJ and Tilly. The cats, never. Actually, I like dogs better than most humans. Except with dogs you have to take them outside in all kinds of weather. Humans you can tell to FO when it is too cold or rainy.

GunDiva said...

I'm super excited about your upcoming ammo review :)

I'm glad Murph has helped fill the empty space left by the Big O.

Old NFO said...

Dogs react STRONGLY to their person. And enjoy the range!

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
Never (ever) underestimate the sensitivities of the family pet.
And your ammo review should be very worthwhile.

Girls with guns - NEVER gets old.
:)

Roll safe and keep them all in the "10-ring" down there, dear.