Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Thursday, April 23, 2015

It's Random Thursday

In the wake of the crisis in Pakistan and the accidental killing of hostages, I actually thought the President's speech and the fact he openly stated he took full responsibility was what he needed to say. For once. It was Boomshakala boom. Right words. No fluff. Direct and concise. I did a double take.

I know. Miracle, right?

Now...him stealing my "fog of war" coin phrase..yeah. Plagerism. Not really. But it sounded good. I actually Googled it's origin...Here is what our friend and all-knowing, all-right and correct dictionary says...Wiki..The word "fog" in reference to uncertainty in war was introduced by the Prussian military analyst Carl von Clausewitz in his posthumously published book, Vom Kriege (1832), which appeared in English translation in 1873 under the title On War. Boom. There you go. 

Do I think it is a tragedy? Yes.

Is it the cost of war and terrorism that innocent lives are lost? Sometimes.

Do we need to hammer the US government over this? No. They came forth. But the hammer will come, I am sure, just like beating a dead horse.

Will they blame it on bad intelligence? Already done.

Hillary is still in the news. Seems like Monica gave some words of wisdom for the Democratic candidate..

I have no idea.

I also make a point never to wear blue dresses. Ever.

I'm just hanging out casual, waiting for the fallout to see who is left standing and who makes it through the nominations. My friend said she likes Hillary and we need someone with balls. "Well, then, she's your man," I said. Maybe she is just an ugly woman. It was not received with favor. No one likes my humor.

Michael Brown's parents are suing the city of  Ferguson. Like we weren't expecting that. It will be interesting to see what happens with this. Who would want to replace the leaders there? Not me. I wouldn't even want to be the interim chief. Apparently, Chief Jackson received a $96,000 severance along with health insurance for a year.

Michigan Police Chief Vicki Yost steps down. I wonder if she is related to me. Never heard of her.
It's random news, what can I say?

I might get to the range after this cold spell. I am being pessimistic because every chance I get to go, the weather turns to pouring rain. I have much need to shoot some ammo. Frost on the pumpkins today. Brr. Real frost. And another race on Saturday? 30-some degrees? Brr. Yikes. Winter running pants...check, check!

From my serious side: Search Warrants.

Let me know what you think. Any feedback on some law enforcement topics you would like to see? If you want to get the latest updates on some great educational works, please like the Facebook page.

And if anyone cares...I have recovered from eating off the grid. No details.

Schedule back on.






4 comments:

Well Seasoned Fool said...

“Hell, I never vote for anybody, I always vote against.”
― W.C. Fields

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

LOL. Monica is still trying to steal the spotlight. We know she'd keep blowing it if she had access.
Smiles.

lotta joy said...

I don't see Hillary having the chance of a snowball in hell, mostly due to the email thingee coming at just the right moment. People who rise to the top always assume they are invincible then their plummet to the ground is legendary.

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:

I like this feature...good to see how YOU see things outside of your "personal sphere of influence".

Gonna have to have a skull-sessions with myself on the po-po topics )got SO many rattling around upstairs...heh()
Good post.

Roll safe out there, dear.
(and I'd bet you DO look great in a blue dress)