Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Thursday, April 16, 2015

Password Required for Asses and Masses

Returning from Milwaukee...let me just say...I had a BLAST! What a fun place. Of course, their motto is: "Milwaukee is full of history, come drink it in."You can imagine it is lush with bars and such and beer selections and drinks and things related to drinks like brats and steaks and great food and great drinks and music and drinks. I found it so much fun.

Loved the Milwaukee Public Market...

Milwaukee Public Market
I would live there on weekends for fresh food shopping. It's a high class fresh food market with little restaurants and every kind of food, spices, kitchen gadgets, coffee galore, and et cetera.

Anybrew, I would go there again.

I found The County Clare to be most Irish awesome...

The County Clare Irish Inn and Pub


and The SafeHouse...well, it was da bomb diggety. EVERYONE must experience this place...or be square...


The SafeHouse in Milwaukee: http://www.safe-house.com/


Seriously. Very.Cool. I wanted to apply for a job there. You have to know the password to get in. I knew it...and then forgot and had to do a hula dance to get in. Of course, the whole bar watched on camera my moves.

So...much to do and explore, but I had limited time after sessions and workshops. I did get a kick out of the panhandlers stopping us every so often. I do believe NONE of them had teeth or at least they didn't have them in and all were trying to get somewhere ELSE. Like. Chicago. Whatever. Humor me. It was like I was at work only I could only imagine the NCIC hits on them and the fact that they looked dirty but did not stink. They must have put on their "work" clothes to get money for cigs and brews. Maybe they were homeless imposters.

Rolling along to the previous post and days events...the next night...

My boss did mention the next day he felt the comments about Republicans were quite bold upon a first meeting of a person. "I was thinking...OOOOOoo....Kathryn's blood is boiling. I was waiting for you to unleash, but you were very nice about it." It was funny. He knows my nice is snarky nice. 

The rest of the conference was uneventful with brain overload. 

Chicago speed limit signs: guidelines. It was fun to drive fast once again. 

Meanwhile back home. I missed it. I missed Bug. I missed the puppies. 

Again, I have failed to get to the range due to rain. WTF, Mother Nature. 

And no surprises here...I have been drilled at work and online and in person and on the phone and everywhere about the police shootings...OK and SC.  First of all, let me say...the MEDIA sucks ballz. I am so upset at that pregnant female (yes, I know females can be pregnant, males cannot) CNN anchor in the morning. The one who is a brunette with long hair. Can't remember her name, but she is OUT OF CONTROL. Some of the questions she posed to viewers..

OK case:

1. Did he actually shoot the man INTENTIONALLY? WTF...seriously. Lady. The old guy made a grave mistake. Intentional. You bring that up on the first few minutes of the breaking story? This is what is wrong with American media...they skew things and get the masses riled up before any facts are out. Now...is this case a disaster? Yes. I sure would hate to be that police chief, let alone the volunteer officer. I could go on like...age issue, training issue, buying the badge, and WTF is a volunteer doing on an undercover gun trafficking operation. Fuck me in the ass. Ok. I will end there. It is a tragedy all the way around. AND...continuing on CNN's bullshit making the suspect a saint of a victim. Seriously? The dude's jacket is longer than the skids in Hillary's underwear. Not that I would know...but I can just imagine. Anyterriblereporting...I love the questions to the family...soft spoken...tilt the head.."I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sure you remember him as a wonderful brother and family man." DUDE. The dude was a felon and still committing some serious crime. But...oh...he was a good man. Fuck me in the ass. Can we not just be straight up? Yes, there is a manslaughter charge and rightfully so...we'll see what a good lawyer buys as far as a verdict. Shameful, but money does buy freedom. Police department sanctions...oh boy. Watch as some leaders resign or get terminated. I am just glad I am no where near that fiasco. Harry Houck was a guest on CNN during the first days of this story breaking and I liked his answers and statements to the Brunette Dingbat anchor. He was straight up. 

2. SC dude. Just wow. I don't have all the facts and the ones unfolding are bizarro. WTF was he thinking? I don't know. Mental disaster. Anyhow...the news...again...full of idiot reporters who have no inkling of law enforcement procedures. When the officer video/audio of Slager being given NEUTRAL crisis advice from a fellow officer who told him to write things down...and telling him the police procedures...that was basic shit. Hello. Idiots who don't know Garrity rights and warnings to officers and any thing else law enforcement related...shut the fuck up. Do some research. The media jumps out their asses to stir up the masses. That..I should coin as a rhyme. I have been yelling at the television over some really lousy national reporting on all networks. Really biased. Really lousy. Wow. It's like Charlie Brown's teacher is given a mic and told to sit pretty in front of the television and say this. Do they have to have any ethics or research done or hard questions? Fuck me in the ass. I'm not saying this officer is innocent by any means. He was charged with murder.

And now the media are experts on how people react during an adrenaline dump or dynamic crisis. I have seen people laugh, cry, stare, faint, yell, whatever. Gah. I am so over media assumptions. What happened to the truth? What happened to facts and not summations?

Now...could the reporters ask  legitimate good questions about this case and unfold FACTS instead of sensational melodrama? It's all I'm asking. It's a simple question. 

Fuck me in the ass. 





3 comments:

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
You went to and from Milwaukee...and NEVER stopped by out "Fortress"???
(that explains all the coffee I still have...LOL)

That city does seem to ahve some cool spots.
Range time...rain...wha'cha gonna do?
As for the media and the po-po?
Agreed on BOTH cases!

What I DID find neat was the Tucson officer that ran into a perp, sending his ass flying (perp WAS armed and had fired a long gun into the air).
The police dash-cam caught it ALL...very cool!
(to me, anyway)
Sometimes, 'ya need a cruiser to stop the bad guys. Damn shame the cruiser then struck a retaining wall...(gonna cost some $$$)

Roll safe down there, dear.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Hula dance?

Old NFO said...

But, but RULZ... sigh... And rain sucks!