Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Monday, April 20, 2015

The White Jacket is the New Black

Sick Bug. Poop. Shit. It sucks. I worry about her. Puked on the bus today. Wheels on the bus go round and round. Eeek. Sorry, kids. Hopefully there were no chain pukers on there.

She is so pitiful when she is sick. It hurts my heart. So...I have been pampering her and I skipped my workouts and jujitsu to be with her right after she got home.

The fuzzy bears are helping as they always do by being mindful of her puny self and snuggling beside her. Up and down, up and down. I think we all as a herd of elephants caring for Bug went up and down the stairs about 2 bazillion times.

Got my B12 crack attack about 8:40 PM. 109 squats, dishes, three loads of laundry, caring for the Bug, feeding and caring for dogs, garbage, art project, and personal hygiene. I'm still going. I was really tired up until then. I need some good sleep.


However....

I must check in on the Bug, so I will be up all night.

Dancing with the Stars was on before The Following -which I am disappointed in-first season was great, now we are getting a little cray cray-but it's Kevin Bacon. You know, he still has his swagger from Footloose. I think it is just the way he walks. He is a most hawt man and I want to see him in Dubois with his band some time one August. It's on the Bucket List. It's a long list, so I better not die anytime in the oh...let's say...200 years or so.

Anyballroom, DWTS is fun. Bug and I like to watch it sometimes. I must say that Rumer Willis is absolutely stunning. Where did that time go? She is a beautiful combo between her mom and dad. Amazingly striking. I didn't watch the entire show but the few I did watch, they were all getting bad scores.

Soze...it's just me and the red rugs...or is that Murph? I love sleeping babies. I just want to pet them. Not like last night when I was petting Bug's slipper with my foot but I thought it was Murph. Yeah. Disturbing. Three men were outside my front door later with a nice white jacket for me and a van. At first I thought a serial killer had arrived, but it was Vern and Benny from that farm I like. They're so crazy. To think they wanted me to wear that jacket on backwards. It reminded me of Michael Jackson's red jacket he used to wear in the 80s. Only instead of zippers, they had these cool straps with silver buckles.
 
Oh, Michael. You so silly. Maybe you were on to something there...fashion statement or life premonition?
 
 
Speaking about crazy...how about that Hillary? While Walmart is retaliating against their employees, I couldn't help but think we should inquire if she is running the Evil Empire because retaliating against her peeps is something right up her alley. Oh, wait. They just die. Or something.
 
 
 
How about that new book coming out on her and Bill's Financegate? Won't that be interesting. Not sure it will do what it intends because Unlimited Access did nothing to dent their political stance. It only told us cops what we already knew from behind the scenes. Like...how she hates cops and talks down to them and she is just mean. I am impressed I could probably challenge her to a match of how many f bombs one could use in a sentence. No one believes me when I say she is mean. From experience.
 
 
And how about those secret Secret Service disclosures I got back in the day when I didn't even have to sleep with any of them to get the scoop? And they NEVER talk about our LEADER ever, but they did them. And vowed to still take a bullet for them because they have sworn to it and their duty means more than anything. I'd like to be dedicated like that, but I question my integrity on that matter.
 
For instance...if I had to save a baby from a moving bus or Hillary...well...I'm sorry, but babies are cute and everyone loves a hero who saves a baby. At least Hillary would go out a legend of some sorts and perhaps then the truth would be revealed. Why is it that the truth of the matters does not get disclosed until someone dies or decades go by when documents get declassified? Gee whiz, does the government really believe we are all that gullible? Those aren't real questions, silly. They are more like statements with that funny whoopsa daisy symbol at the end. I remember that from first grade...whoopsa daisy symbol. Strange right. B12. It brings clarity. Or something.
 
Where did I lay that pretty white jacket?
 
The problem is they don't care if they have the people's trust so long as they don't have to admit or reveal anything, it didn't happen. True that for most politicians of any sorts.
 
I had a workshop today which was most excellent and the presenter was talking sidebar with us and somehow we got on the topic of our country, leaders, and business management. She said what we all were thinking...that our country better get on it and get a clue before we tumble and the rest of the world flies right past us. Do you think they will pick us up on the fly by? Uh. No. Everyone kicks a superhero when their down. Duh. You can be Batman and save the world, but if the world grows and Batman still drives a 1955 T bird Batmobile...you can bet he becomes the Joker.
 

Now that some art! Photo credit: Pinterest

 
For the first time, I felt I was in the wrong world today. I wore a beautiful amethyst cross necklace which was worn with pride during the Bush homicide, seeing how he had been a self-proclaimed atheist, I felt I should have Jesus out there like a neon sign. Do you know how many people complimented me on my necklace? One lady next to me at workshop, my eye doctor, my doctor's receptionist. That's it. I mean this thing is stunning. Want to know how many people made fun of me or pointed or said some derogatory comment about praying? Yeah. I was stunned.
 
If you walk around Wyoming with a cross around your neck and a cross on your purse, you are considered part of the scenery and people flock to find out where you got your stuff and compare it with their stuff and their shirt with a cross on it and that Texas star bracelet and those bling bling jeans with angel wing pockets. Cowgirls wear that stuff all the time. Plus my purse has a cowhide cross so that makes it cooler.
 
Here...I'm a toad in a frog pond.
 
I guess I look at my fashion sense as a common thing.
 
Even thugs wore crosses or had them as tattoos.
 
We had conversations at work about how anti-Christian the academia world has become and we must neutral down and not be throwing Jesus up all in there and in front of every one. Since when did wearing a cross necklace become politically incorrect or questioned? I see my Jewish friends with the star of David. I see Catholics with their rosaries. I see Muslims in prayer. Some employees have Buddha on their desk. It's all crazy. Except Jesus has been exiled. I embrace the differences and don't criticize anyone for standing to their religious principles, whatever they are. Sometimes I ask questions because I am curious and I like to know about different religions in a learning sense.
 
Now...if you are on the extreme end like the KKK or ISIS, then...well...I might introduce you to Vern and Benny. And I would be a little judgy. There are exceptions to my nobility, you know.
 
 
Ok. It's time to go to bed now. I feel the crack attack adrenaline dump.
 
This post was brought to you by B12, the letter C, and the color white. 
 

 
 


2 comments:

Ms. A said...

Hope Bug feels better soon! I hate when my kids and grands are sick!

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
Sorry to hear that Bug's felling bad.
with you there, she'll be back to better in no time, right?
As to all the other crap in the world?
I read you 5 by 5!!!

And you're not a toad in a frog pond...never were and never will be, got it?

:)

Roll safe down there, dear.