Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Tuesday, June 16, 2015

ERG-OH-Nomics

Crepitus. It sounds creepy. I hear it every day coming from my left shoulder. Simple things throw it out of whack like reaching for a bottled water out of the fridge. Pooping. Wiping. I noticed my right side is more sleek than my left arm. It has no elasticity. Now that is creepy. Erg.

Speaking of creepy, the doom and gloom news is coming in threes again. Hillary is still running for president but has fired the press guy. California balcony collapsed. Who wants to be the engineer of that project? A Wyoming Highway patrol trooper was struck by a semi. You should see his car. Thankfully, he was not killed. Prayers go out to him for a speedy recovery.



Amidst these horrific story, there are some good ones. Rachel, The Clearly White girl has resigned. Yay, one less crazy in a high profile position. Go World! Al Qaeda's No. 2 is dust in the wind. I think someone wrote a song about that.

Neutral news...Jeb Bush announced he is running. I am not sure who I support yet, so right now this is neutral news. On one hand, I am excited about several putting their hat in the race, but I worry there are too many which will dilute votes. I guess we shall see.



And what is Fargo up to?

Living the dream of a hermit. It's what I do best. I work. I work out. I go home to my pups. I am alert. I read. I watch TV. I am alert. I write. Sometimes I work out again. Sometimes I mow the lawn. Erg.

Interesting enough, we heard two very loud and close gunshots last night in Mayberry. I sat right up from the sofa and jump to my own defense. Of what? I don't know, but it was the same reaction you get from hearing the sound of a slide action on duty. You know someone is getting ready to pop a cap in you by the racking sound. This time it was full on cannon blast so I knew it was close. Yep. Next door. Damn hillbilly imposters. There aren't even any hills for 10 miles. Murph was not impressed and tried to take out the shooter through my window. Good dog. Who said poodles aren't vicious German Shepherd wannabes? And wouldn't you run fast if a lion was chasing you?

Rawr. Photo by Aleea. Hair Do by Pampered Pooch
In other news, we have a state county with an epidemic of HIV, this was prevelent in drug users they say, so they now pass out condoms. Another county just announced an epidemic of Hep C due to shared needles in drug users, so now they are passing out clean needles and starting a safe drug use program-no questions asked. I say, what?




If they just let natural selection work, we would have a lot less hassle in this world. Erg.



2 comments:

Coffeypot said...

"...with an epidemic of HIV, this was prevalent in drug users, so they now pass out condoms." Funny, I associate drug usage as using needles. So they expect these dopers to put a condom over the needle? Sounds like pure gubment logic. Or just my twisted logic. Um! Nope, it's the gubment.

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
I could not agree MORE with you on EVERY single point.
(and that lion-poodle would scare the crap out of ANY drunk...lol.)

I'm surprised you didn't "splain" the FACTS (of life) to those IQ-challenged hillbillies next door.

Nothing better than a "po-po-pow-wow" at a perp's address to wise them the hell up.

Roll safe down there, dear.