Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Selfies With John Wayne Gacy

Joy Christi at ComfyTown Chronicles inveigled me to answer these below questions. I know you are all dying for me to answer them and they have been burning in your mind.

How did you decide on the name of your blog?

That was easy. It was named for how I felt about being a cop, how a child molester targets a child, and my fascination with interview and interrogation. If you read any of my books, I go into a longer explanation. 

Where does your inspiration come from?

Uhhhhhh...inspiration? Does consuming bubbly beverages containing alcohol count? It's amazing what you can come up with under the influence.

What is it you most love about blogging?

The peeps. The blogging community is amazing and the networking, friendships, and information sharing is great. I especially like the camaraderie. I also love the fact I don't have to write in complete sentences. I can use curse words, talk in all caps, and fragmented sentences. I call them fractured. It makes English teachers crazy...er. Blogs also keep your life in neat order and you can search anything on them like Google.



What is your favorite food?

Definitely a toss up between Steamed Crab with Butter and good Prime Rib with pure crushed horseradish. I had to add in "good" on the Prime Rib because I have had bad and it made me almost become a vegan. I had to add butter to the crab because butter makes everything better. 

What is your favorite drink?

Water. Duh. If I were a zombie or a vampire, it would be blood, but I'm not one. That is really gross. I think I will stick with water. I prefer it cold and sometimes with a lime, cucumber, or mint. or lemon. Green floaty things.Sometimes citrus.

What item can’t you live without?

I do not know. This stumps me. I keep thinking if I only had one item, I would want underwear so I don't stick my vagina on a hot rock with ants. However, I think I might want to say duct tape so I can make clothes, weapons, and fix anything I need to in life. I could also give myself face lifts (I'm pretty sure I could hide that tape in my hair) and tuck the girls up all neat and nice. Plus, I could give myself Brazilians. Hygiene is important.

If you could live anywhere, where would it be?

In a strong log cabin next to a clear running stream with no neighbors with a hot tub, my doggies, and a very nice hard bodied young strong buff boy to do things at my command. It would include an indoor pool and hot tub, very large outdoor deck looking over a pristine wilderness, a nice grill and outdoor dutch oven stove with fireplace where I could cook and make homemade pizza...and...oh, did I get too detailed? I could go on. Did I say hot tub? I perhaps could live in a hot tub anywhere.

If you could meet anyone from History (past or present) who would it be?

I am not too keen on seeing dead bodies. I had enough of those stinky things. I guess most of them would be mummified so they wouldn't smell bad. Maybe I would like to take selfies with John Wayne Gacy and outsmart him before he ate me.Wait. I would have to be a little boy and I think I mixed him with Dalmer. Anyway. You know. Maybe I would like to take a selfie with Gary Ridgeway and fake like I was a prostitute and then kill him, saving the future.

No. I would like to make love with Elvis from 1968, not the fat Elvis.

What?



What is your favorite outdoor activity?

Hmm...anything outdoors is great. I think kayaking, canoeing, water skiing, reading under a tree without bugs annoying the shit out of me...and breathing outside is great unless you are in a city with a lot of car gas.

Where do you see yourself in five years?

In the mirror. Duh. 

6 comments:

Allenspark Lodge said...

"In the mirror. Duh."

You are such a smartass.

I love that in a friend.

Bill

GunDiva said...

Bill beat me to it, damnit! But you are kind of a goober and a smartass and that's probably why we lurve each other!

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
ROFLMAO...good Lord, you have a way of making the mundane TRULY enlightening.
And too frigging FUNNY.

Love the "duct tape directives" you've come to embrace..."Brazilian"...c'mon, you're not THAT much into PAIN, right?

Steamed crab, huh?
Hope that's those KING CRABS, because I'll join 'ya.
I'm married to an English teacher, and after 18 years with me, she ain't CRAZY yet (what AM I doing wrong?)

:)

Great post.

Roll safe down there, Kiddo.

Coffeypot said...

From what I read from Pricilla, Elvis the Pelvis wasn't that good in bed. Besides, it is always better to be in love with the fantasy because you will never find in IRL. Except me! I'm real.

Old NFO said...

Oh very well done! You're truly on a roll with this one. :-). Duct tape and WD-40 will pretty much fix anything!!!

The Queen said...

I'm lazy, you pick the answers, I'd follow you anywhere.. I'm a stalker like that..