Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Thursday, June 25, 2015

Short Tweet To Crazy Town

With the sudden surge of Twitter followers, you would think someone tweeted nekkid pics of my head photoshopped on Jennifer Lopez's body. I mean, even famous people are following me. I do not have many connections in Hollyweird. Ok. One. Maybe two but they are very, very distant.

What in the world? I have no idea what inspired them thar new Tweeters to follow me. Maybe it was my vagina or poop updates.

Is it creepy good or creepy bad or creepy weird?

I bet it isn't as creepy weird as my historical leap back in time to take selfies with John Wayne Gacy.

I didn't even blog about weed. Nor tweet about it.

I pull a lot of weeds out of my garden, but I don't smoke them.
Maybe it is because I don't hide my crazy, I parade it around on the front porch. Crazy is like a train wreck. You can't look away.

I want to take a moment and thank all my supporters. It really means a lot to me that you stick around or are new to this crazy train. I am humbled everyday that you take an interest in my work.

Yeah. I know. I stole that from Hillary. Not really. She wouldn't be that nice. I should leave the poor gal alone. She has been the subject of my scrutiny a lot lately. It's like obsessive. Oh, Hill, you silly old nag.
Not really. I know a lot of whoooores out there and their damn done broke a long time ago. I have no idea why she thinks there are a lot of virgin prostitutes left in the world.

I know it is hard to believe many don't like my Jesus jokes nor my other funnies. I am not making fun of the Lord. I just enjoy a good smile about Christianity. Just because we are serious about God, doesn't mean Jesus doesn't have some humor. I think the tri amigos (father, son, holy spirit) would find humor in this...
A little smile? Come on. Good humor here.

What's the attraction to your Tweeter friends? Facebook? Why do you hang around blogs? 

Is it my intelligent assumptions? My sense of jaded-ish humor? 


I know. It's my B-12 crack attacks. If you feel like it...tweet with me. Face the book with me...or stay right here. Comment. And often. Thanks.

-this post was brought to you by B-12, the Color 9, and grey banned items

4 comments:

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Nekkid pictures? WHERE?

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Momma Fargo,

I follow you on blogs, google + and facebook. Anymore than that will cross into stalker territory;). Seriously I have no interest in twitter. My exposure online is enough...don't want to add something else. I come back because of your sense of humor and I don't have any clue what you will say from post to post. Like me, your filter is broken and I don't care who is offended.

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:

I think all those followers are part of the NSA< checking all the "red flag" words you use...LOL.

Hey, I don't THINK Jesus has a sense fg humor...I KNOW IT!
After all, look at all the dumbass crims out there...and the leftards.
If THAT isn't comic relief, I dunno WHAT the hell is, Kiddo.

Roll safe down there, dear.

The Queen said...

I keep coming back hoping to get a neked glimpse of that ass you sport around.. lol..

OK,, I hang around cause you've threatened to tell all my deep dark secrets in a book if I don't..

Ok,, I hang around cause you know where I keep the gin and I don't want you to pee in it.

Ok.. I hang around cause well.. you make me smile..

Love ya girlfriend..