Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Monday, October 19, 2015

In The Field-LIVE FROM GREECE!

I am by no means a world traveler like OldNFO. In fact, embarrassingly enough I have only been to Mexico and Canada, eh? Certainly, I have to pinch myself in times like this when I could not afford exotic places but my work sends me out in the field...OF GREECE. Yeah. It's so awful and torturous. When I was sent out in the field for cop work it was literally in a field to find a needle in a haystack or a gun in the river or a body in the mountains. Academics are so rude to mislead me like this...
 
 
 
 

 
Cops in Greece don't mess around. Our bus driver parked in an area and the Chief of Police or so he claimed told the bus driver he was going to remove his plates and take his license. Rude. LOL. It so happens they were clearing the streets for the Queen of Spain and a religious leader. However, of all the 40 cops we passed today (in one spot) they were all beautiful people...thin model like women and strapping gentlemen. Beat me. I might like this job....a lot.

4 comments:

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
Say "hi" to the gods for me...
Very nice pictures.
I've not traveled as MUCH as I would like to (Scotland IS still on the SHORT-LIST).
Liked Niagara Falls, though...and Aruba.

Greece would have been nice to visit...back in the 1960s.
(ditto for Mexico).
NOT toady,though...sorry.

Roll safe down there, dear.

GunDiva said...

What a terrible job you have, my dear.

I'll trade you. *My* college doesn't send me overseas for anything.

I'm going to go pout now.

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Momma Fargo;

Glad you are enjoying the jet-setter lifestyle:) Enjoy the experience and post a lot of pics....and watch for protest..and pick pockets;) I am envious, I have never gone to Greece...yet.

Old NFO said...

Glad you got a little travel, and hopefully you stayed away from the Ouzo... That stuff has 'teeth'!!! Great pics too!