Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Fargo Frippery

REMEMBER VETERAN'S DAY!!! Thank you to all veterans for your service!



Waa-how! (That's an over-enunciation of "wow").

I might resemble an angry American today. Or not. But maybe. I'm not really an angry person, just frustrated.  A lot lately. I think and write in blips and incomplete sentences. Then I need to get distracted with wine. It's a weird type of therapy.

What do you think of...

The state of the Union? (The Union being the United States)

Starbucks cup designs dominating our moral standards on religion and Christmas spirit? 


The GOP debate?


Missouri U? (Misery U) 


The Russians?


The War on Cops? Racism and Cops?


All these topics scrambled in my head give me a migraine. I can answer all the jaw dropping questions with my awe-inspiring opinion in short responses.

Why? Because I have a migraine.

Argument: Drink more coffee.

Rebut: All the coffee in the world can't cure this head throb.

See...I can debate myself.


1. The state of the Union.

I am concerned. I feel heavy ladened with anxiety about our future and direction. 

2. Starbucks cup design war?



(A#)*$Y)($(Q@#4A#*()0 Symbol cursing at the stupidity. It isn't the Holy Grail. 



3. The GOP debate?

It's too diluted with a bunch of candidates. Narrow the field. Chop. Chop.

4. Missouri U?

We let kid fascists and anarchists rule the world? You don't say? Whiskey-tango-foxtrot. 

5. The Russians?

Putin takes a time out from his war field matters to talk to the coach about doping. I have no words but...ODD. Will the coach go amissing? No fly zone with the plane crash? Yeah. It's getting heated. He's like a ping pong ball...all over the place. Things are going to happen. Observers beware. 

6. The War on Cops? Racism and Cops?

Let me share this video...some food for thought...


So here I sit, sipping on my coffee medicine and I am ready to tackle the day's events. Maybe. After I have more coffee and less headache.

Feel obliged to leave any comment or discussion. These are only my opinions today. They are only guaranteed as that for today, for tomorrow I might change my mind. Why? Because I can and because I am a girl. Freedom! 'Merica!

I will leave you with some of my sentiments of America's current social issues contained within this loverly video below brought to my attention by JC and shared here with you...Enjoy.

( You have to be logged into your personal Facebook account to view the below video. )



Ummm...am I missing something here?Follow Amiri King if you live and let live.
Posted by Amiri King on Monday, November 9, 2015

3 comments:

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
I know exactly how you feel about this stuff...and I''m sure a LOT of Americans feel likewise.
Those that don't...(hmpff)

My take:
1) Not ready for the ICU, but there are those working on it.
2) Screw Starbucks (leave the horse they ride in alone, though - I like horses)
3) Good points made by many, but no real, clear "winner" (it's not gladiatorial combat for God's sake)
4) Snot-nose punks still wet behind the ears telling their ELDERS what goes down? Not in MY America.
5) Patton as RIGHT...we should drove to Moscow when we had the chance in WW2.
6) A war that does NOT (nor should not) have to be fought (imho). Police weed out their WON bad apples well enough.

There 'ya go then, kiddo.
BTW< those videos are PRICELESS (and so damn TRUE).
Well done!!!

Roll safe out there, dear.

Old NFO said...

Thank you for remembering!

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Momma Fargo;

Out state of the union is in trouble..If we have a major catastrophe like the great depression,or invaded by a foreign power the people today can't survive, they don't have the mental toughness to survive.
Starbucks is Starbucks, they piss people off with the coffee cup, OTOH, they let you carry guns in there...
The situation with Missouri...bunch of SJW's flexing their muscle and the white guy caves...Bunch of over entitled precious snowflakes thinking what they are doing is changing the world..rest of the world see this stuff and they see us as weak and indecisive.
Russia ties in there...there is a power vacuum created by our "dear Leader" and Putin see the opportunity.
The war on cops started with "dear Leader" and was encouraged by the SJW's. Most of the time the PoPo police themselves pretty good, but some of the bad cases make the media and the court system. I also attribute it to a lower class of people that are joining the thin blue line.