Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Friday, November 6, 2015

It's Raining Cats~

I feel pretty much like a ton of bricks.

It's not scale weight. It's the weight of the world.

What the erpie derp?

First, I am not a fan of working in the office with a bunch of catty women. Today, I am suffering an immense headache and wrinkle exposure from frowning. It's a crisis. 

Really.

I miss working with the men in blue. Even the administration bullshit was better than catty women. Whisky-tango-foxtrot. 



Secondly, the world is imploding in front of my eyes!

For instance, the deceased Lt.Gliniewicz. This case gives me a headache. It appears to me by reports that he wasn't disciplined enough in the past on his inappropriate behavior and wrongful doings. In fact, had he worked at my department and was accused of what is being discussed openly in the media, I believe he would have been fired. I am quite surprised these personnel issues are being publicized as they are usually sealed internally and kept as personnel matters. Only criminal acts which are charged usually reach mainstream media. It makes me wonder if all this was in the works, why did they have a funeral with police honors? Cases like this anger me. No one likes a dirty cop. 

I'm pretty much sick of his crap dominating the news. Disgraceful. 

Politics. It's mostly just a smear contest. Where are the issues?

Terrorism on the rise. We do nothing. Thumb twiddlers. 

Thirdly, my personal life is pie crust. I want the filling. 

There is some good news on the horizon! Watch for a great book review coming...you'll want to check it out and put it on the must read list! 

6 comments:

Well Seasoned Fool said...

A woman dealing with men holds the high ground. A woman dealing with women is on a level playing field, just saying.

Momma Fargo said...

I see where you are coming from, WSF. This has never been the case with me and working in a support staff office. My experience has been the territorial spraying of the walls and power struggle. I am one who just likes to do my job and get out of my way with the office drama. Girls create unnecessary drama. Just my experience speaking from a woman's perspective. When I worked with men...it was about work.

Coffeypot said...

Politics suck. Office politics sucks even more because it is so meaningless and childish. When I won my freedom from my starter wife, to make ends meet until I could get back on my feet, I worked part time at a department store. They put me in women's shoes. OMG! I will shovel shit out of an outhouse with my bear hands before I do that again. And my second bout with women came when I was a department head over 22 women, aged from 17 (part-timers) to 62. There is a reason companies will not allow employees (managers especially) to carry firearms on campus. At least, as a cop, you could give a wooden shampoo to those who deserved it.

Old NFO said...

+2 on WSF and CP... You're in a no-win situation...

Anonymous said...

I could have completely written this post... word for word. And ditto your response above to WSF. And it doesn't matter if you're in different offices, some women will still find a way to boil over their neurotic crap into the rest of the office... they ain't happy unless it's all about them... The best part about being on patrol is being able to get into your car and leave all that crap behind.

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
I'd like to find the people responsible for dragging politics into damn near ALL corners of our lives and tune them ALL the hell up!

Cripes, you can't take a breath w.o someone busting hump on something these days...and mostly for no good reason.
(they just can do it).

I've had bosses of BOTH genders...and there are good and bad in both.
(almost preferred to be one's OWN boss these days - only have to answer to YOU).

Good post and great comments.

Roll safe down there, dear.