Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Thursday, December 3, 2015

Bling Bling and Some Serious Cop sTufF

Taking a timeout from the Internet woes of our nation...I thought I would share some of my serious side. The first piece deals with victims and advocacy. It's short. Possibly the start of a platform. Not much substance, but paints a small picture of what is to come in future posts. At least that was what was going through my mind.
Additionally, I have added these wonderful blinky pics to drive you insane and zap your mind of today's headlines. Thank me later. Especially after you see spots.

The second post is quite long and deals with some personal disclosures of my own. Please let me know in any comments below your discussion points, personal experiences, or differences you might have in opinions. Additionally additionally, what would you like to see me post from my serious side? Scan through criminaljusticedegree.com and click on blog posts by yours truly to see what has already been published.

It's like Christmas around here today, only hippy like. 

Yes, the nation is in a state of terror today. Be vigilant. Be alert. Don't be a buffoon. Peace out. 

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Well done, and thank you for your service...

Bob G. said...

Momma Faro:
Yes, thanks for ALL your service.

Also, love those flashing psychedelic pics...had a flashback to the era of Peter max...lol.

A vigilant citizenry is a PREPARED citizenry.

Roll safe down there, dear.