Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Gun Brutality

Violence. That is the new overused word in the news. The prerequisite is the word: "gun". According to Google I get "About 33,000,000 results (0.38 seconds)."
Wow! That is fast service and so many choices. 
Are you shockened to know that the first and foremost hit is: Everytown.org. 
You shouldn't be. 
SHOCKENED IS A WORD. Urban dictionary: best word ever made 'nuff said. Yeah. 

Plus, sharing inner thoughts: this really cute lacy pink bra I have on is making me have a better day. I think I Google better with it on. Also, I'm having a "my pet rock even ran away day" today. 


I tried to Google "gun violence" to get the Webster's definition but it led me right to "gun control." Strange. I wonder if Webster is a far left wing liberal. Wikipedia gave me a definition but said it was violence with a firearm, not necessarily criminal. Weird. The short definition of violence is "brute force or brutality". I prefer gun brutality if we are going to create television drama, you media pussies. Let's get brutal.

The Google definition of violence: strength of emotion or an unpleasant or destructive natural force.

"the violence of her own feelings". 

I don't think I even understand that one. 




More inner thoughts: I am about to sound like a flaming liberal is trying to escape a Republican body. Ignore that. It's really a middle of the road Republican viewpoint. 



Anyway, my point is this is all stupid word play in order to get discussions going about gun control again. Secondly, "feel good laws" are those they want to fast forward  or create some executive order to make the victims feel better that Uncle Sam has their backs guns. No, I am not in denial. I am being real about it. Actually, it is talk to make the victims' families feel better because all the victims are mostly dead. I'm not making light of that. It is just the truth of the matter. Sad reality. 

It's so funny we want to hand out bandaids that fall off when we sweat and don't even keep a wound sterile rather than go in and dress the wound properly. We are overmedicated. Depression is killing us. Pharmaceuticals are overused. In fact, those companies are movers and shakers in the medical world...powerful...and not in a good way. We are disconnected. Our kids play too many video games and don't play outside. We don't give a shit. About much really. In general terms. Our kids are selfish. 


Our food has too many additives and sugar and we just feel yuck a lot. The FDA is a joke and can be bought by the highest corporation. They hand out crack to Americans by way of sugar. 

Americans are very unhealthy. Fix the food. Fix the mind. Exercise the bodyI know from experience I feel like a new person by applying those ideas to myself. And I'm Charlie Brown; the girl version who is haunted by a black cloud of bad luck and work related medical issues. 


These underlined sentences are all left ideas. *shudder* Who is the President? *shudder* A Democrat. Why isn't there a shakeup? They just like to talk about it. Throw it in our faces.  Ideas are carried out half-assed. Oh just fucking recycle something for Pete's sake. It makes us all feel good. It won't solve world problems, but each piece might help. I don't know if liberals think it might end global warming by recycling and shutting down fossil fuels. Whatever. But we can be more responsible resource users. 

Start with yourself. Get healthy. If you feed the physical machine, the mental benefits comes along with it for free. And if you occasionally need a glass of wine...have one. If you need to go meditate on a mountain. Go do it. Just don't jump off it. 


Get up. Get going. Save America. Stop being lazy. I have been. 


Fix the food. Fix the mind. Exercise the body. We are all in control of these three things on our own selves and our families. Be well. 



You would be surprised what all that would do.  I bet everyone could maybe stop shooting each other even. Concept.



(Mic drop)

No...I have not been smoking weed. 




3 comments:

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
Sounds like a PLAN to me.

We've got to stop changing out language and stop re-re-redefining our words.
I like the way I learned them, AND the way Webster defined them all just fine.

Very good post.

Stay safe down there, dear.

Mad Jack said...

I'm a bit lost. I don't drink wine. I drink gin, bourbon, a little scotch now and then.

I hate the new-speak that commercial media feeds the masses every morning and every evening. I hate being politically correct, so I'm not. The local writer's group I used to attend accused me of being a racist. Only two of the group have ever published anything; I'm one. What does that tell you?

The holidays are harder than I thought they'd be.

Old NFO said...

That would mean people would, horror of horrors, actually have to take PERSONAL responsibility... The left will never allow that!!!