Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Friday, February 26, 2016

Home On The Range

Today, I want to go home. That is all.


One of my students asked me what Wyoming looked like and I showed her various pictures of the prairie, Jackson, Wind River Mountains, Cirque of Towers, Cody, Buffalo, North Platte, Lander, and even the bland areas and times of year where grey and brown seem to plague the land. She was overwhelmed. Then she asked where I had lived. I showed her this...

She cried and said it was so beautiful she couldn't imagine leaving that place. Blah. Yeah, I know.

5 comments:

Akcamper said...

I hear ya, the summer I retired from the USAF, I was logging around Saratoga on the Snowy Range. Still kicking myself for leaving!

GunDiva said...

Now you need to go post beautiful pictures of your new area. I know there are gorgeous areas (not as gorgeous as Wyoming, but still).

Cheryl said...

I have been to nearly every state in the US but not Wyoming or Montana or Alaska. Still might at some point.

It looks beautiful. Still, I can appreciate that there are reasons for people to start on a new journey somewhere else. I hope you are happy and find the move was what you wanted it to be.

Old NFO said...

Purty, and that's the kind of country that gets into a person's soul! :-)

Coffeypot said...

But there are no Waffle Houses. Who could live like that? Barbaric!