Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Thursday, March 31, 2016

Frog Days

It's one of those frog days. A frog... on a lily pad...in the rain... in a pond... alone. Only I want the human version. I want to be home under the blankies in my jammies with my puppies by my side. Perhaps a Netflix movie on the screen while enjoying the gentle rain outside...with no human interference. Is that too much to ask?

Just say "no" to humans.

See! Wasn't that easy?

I just need a break. Universities are full of humans. Too many of them, to be exact. And they whine like a bunch of June bugs on a hot May night. Continually. Non-stop. Even if you give them a cookie. They still whine.

Behind me at my desk is a big wooden sign that reads, "Call Your Mother." They know I absolutely mean it and once they begin their spiel, I point. They stop. Lesson learned.

Maybe I needed that sign on my forehead when I was a cop.

Excuse me while I tend to the lilies...those delicate little flowers. Sigh.

4 comments:

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
Sounds to me like you have a slight case of BGS.
"Bobby G Syndrome"...LOL.
Luckily, although acute at time, it IS quite able to be dealt with...and WITHOUT medical intervention and the sundry COSTS that accompany THAT gig.
Been the same way too often, and came back better off every time.
(what? No daffodils around the Harry Potter House?)

Good post.
Roll safe down there, dear.

Cheryl said...

The thought of laying on the couch and watching Netflex is what I think of as a perfect day. It never works though. When I occasionally think I am going to get a day to myself things happen, someone comes to the door, the telemarketers keep the phone ringing..something ALWAYS has the gall to interrupt my solitude. There are days that human contact is overrated.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

So what is worse dealing with? Sumdood or special snowflakes?

Momma Fargo said...

Bob G.-NO daffodils.

Cheryl...I agree! I have the same problem. I actually have to take a vacation day and not tell my family and then it only lasts until school gets out. LOL

WSF...I would rather deal with sumdood in the ghetto than a special snowflake.