Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Fuzzy Brain

"Where for art thou sanity?", I asketh of the world.

More police officers were shot in shootings in Chicago.

In other news...the Democrats want to charge Trump with inciting violence. Trump wants to blame the liberals for the violent protesting at his rallies, which are now going to be called "job fairs" to throw them off their game. Cruz and Rubio are crying in their blankies and throwing rocks with no vigor. The GOP establishment wants to enter a mysterious candidate into the mix because they can't train Trump to be a Yes Man. Bernie took off the gloves and is now down on evil Hillary and no one can get along in the sandbox. Aren't politics great?

"A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can get its pants on"...10 points if you can guess who said that!

Speaking of a circle jerk...

Yesterday I drove around in a circle, knowing full well where I was, but unable to get out and go home. I had to turn on my GPS and "Phone home, ET." Gah. Here are 10 things your fuzzy brain is trying to tell you.

1. You are blond.
2. You are dumber than a box of rocks. 
3. Your tampon shopping days might be coming to a close.
4. Your sleep resembles a Frogger pattern.
5. You are stressing your brain into a fog. 
6. New meds?
7. Diet?
8. Your cancer treatment is taking a toll.
9. You have an undiagnosed health problem. 
10. You are pregnant.

These answers were brought to you by the letters F, O, G, the color grey, booze, sex, Dr. Phil, and science. Not really. But wouldn't that be fun? I Googled it and added lib to the reasons. I think we can rule out chemo brain, new meds, and pregnancy unless I have been transported into someone else's body.


Could I entertain you in a notion that any comments I make on your blogs or social media are do overs?

So actually, this has been an ongoing problem coupled with some other health issues like dehydration, passing out, collapsing, headaches, nausea, dizziness, vomiting, numbness in my extremities, and such. My brain always feels like I am under water, having airplane ears, or lack of focus. Yes, I have taken measures to counteract all this craziness including checking in with the doctor. I first went to my vagina doctor thinking it was a hormonal change after surgery. He laughed at me. I was kind of pissed. On to my family doctor. She is the bomb diggety. NO matter how I change my diet and increased water intake, the passing out-ness and queasy feelings do not go away and hit me throughout the day. She has no ideas. I just want to be able to exercise and walk around without feeling like I'm going to pass out. Finding my way home after work would be nice, too.

We are waiting for lab tests today.

I blame aliens.

Maybe I should not be driving. That's a thought.

It's a miracle I can still type snark.  Ha!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

So sorry you are having to deal with the "foggy" feelings. I hope that you find an answer to what is causing that and it's nothing serious.

As for "where art thou sanity?" Very good question. It certainly seems MIA.

I don't have a clue who said the line about a lie getting half way around the world... but it is a great quote.

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
---I heard about the three Chi-Town officers gunned down...too damn tragic.
---Politics are NOT what they USED to be...it's more like pay-per-view UFC smack-down (for free)...!
Whatta bunch of sideshow "carnie hucksters" (well, maybe except for Cruz).
---quote - (Mark Twain?)
MY brain's on threat condition: FUZZY.
---Do-Overs work well with blog comments...lol.
---Type on and speak your mind, Kiddo.
Good post.
Stay safe down there, Dear.

Allenspark Lodge said...

Hang in there. I blame blond. Having fun yet?

Bill

Old NFO said...

Hope you get to the bottom of the 'issues' you are having... SOON!