Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Thursday, March 24, 2016

Grandmother's Skirts

Opening line to those who shield themselves from reality: Stop hiding behind your grandmother's skirt. Reality is not always positive. We sometimes face negative forces. How you chose to deal with adversarial circumstances says a lot about your character. Being positive around negativity is a sign of inner strength. Or you could read this and die laughing...


Take, for instance, the US Court squashing an appeal to Colorado's magazine restrictions. 

This decision could be taken either way depending on what side of the issue you support. I could say it is a mark in the negative for gun ownership and gun rights. Many would say it is victorious for gun control. How do I handle this? I could abide by the restrictions or choose not to live in Colofornia. The choice is ours to make. There is an alternate number 3: appeal. Appeal to the masses? No. Appeal to the higher courts? That would be a choice. Or we can all lay down and let it go.

Let it go...let it go...

Stop, Elsa!

Why let it go? It's a dumb law. I don't like dumb laws. It stops nothing! It does not help any prevention of mass shootings.

Well, all I can do is shout out against the stupidity because I have no vote in Colorado nor any pull in Washington. Bless those coppers and sorts who are trying to get this law repealed. I just think it was a waste of taxpayers' dollars and legislative time and YET IT PASSED. Super stupid.

If you can give me a legitimate argument as to why this law is awesome and helps prevent mass shootings or stops criminals...please...I am all ears.

I'm waiting...

5 comments:

Momma Fargo said...

I'm still waiting...

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Momma Fargo;

It is a stupid kneejerk reaction law that was pushed in fear of an inanimate object, to people of the left persuasion, it is never the Perps fault....it is the fault of something else. I have decided long ago, I would disobey such immoral laws.

Allenspark Lodge said...

I live in the realm of the Peoples Republic of Boulder.

I cannot buy a .22 rifle with a 12 round capacity. But I can buy dope.

Maybe we can work a trade...

Bill

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
First, I do have to politely disagree with your opening meme
There IS a way...GET MORE SHEEPDOGS!

---Dumb laws are only created by DUMB legislators for (even) DUMBER people. and their requirements for ENFORCEMENT of such laws makes me laugh mt ass off.

---Yes, the best way to work through negativity is with a more positive attitude.
You don't avoid it. You meet it head-on.
This "Colofornia" (LOL) law is dumber than a bag of rocks.
(like I said, we know who creates this crapola)
Guess you could say they got that "Special kind of stupid": down to an ART-FORM in THEIR statehouse.

Good post.

Roll safe down there, Kiddo.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Stupid law passed by arrogant people.