Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Wednesday, March 16, 2016

The Trip To Crazy Town

I'm kind of in a bad mood today. I am typing with a scowl on my face.

No answers from blood tests. Now I have to write down every single thing I do in a day for a week with details about food and poop and pee and feelings. *shudder* Oh, stop. Not those kind of feelings. Physical body feelings. Beat me. It sounds like a real pain in the ass. Maybe I will write that down that all that writing is hurting my butt.

I have lost 5 pounds (much needed but not in this way) in the last three days due to stress and worry. Yesterday, the doctor said I could try exercise again.

I have put my old contacts in my eyeballs to see if that at least helps with the headaches and dizziness. The prescription is unchanged so I don't know. I have a call into the eye doctor to see if he or the FBI hooked up to me through my contact lenses. Not really. I did notice one side he went down a power and I wonder if that was intentional or a mistake. Maybe that is making my balance all a kilter. I don't know. I only play an eye doctor on television, so I really have no expertise.

I am still cramping up in the morning despite drinking a gallon of water a day. I even set the bottles out so I know I have to get it done. This has been happening since last Tuesday or whenever I had my constipation episode. Poop fails me.

Enough of the boring old body talk. My personal life is bullshit.



The world is still in political chaos. However, new developments over night are that Rubio dropped out of the race and more cops got shot. Erg.

Kasich vows to stay in the race and although he seems like the most level headed one, he is only fooling himself or maybe the GOP is encouraging it while being in denial. I just figure they should cut their losses and let's get the nominee (whoever he is going to be) into presidential classes. I think it's going to be Trump. I'm still not endorsing any one candidate because frankly, they all scare me to death. However, I can adamantly say I am against Hillary. I think I would vote for Satan if he ran against her. Sorry, God.

Although I am positive about life and our world on planet Earth, I have my doubts about the leaders.

Egads, Mertyle, grab the wine bottles and let's barricade ourselves in the mountains! Sanctuary is an option. Wait. Maybe that is only for illegal aliens.

I did sort of like the last episode of The Walking Dead, so maybe there is hope in the world.


12 comments:

Cheryl said...

I hope those blood tests come back with some concise answers to what is going on. Very strange.

I can't relate to most of those symptoms and have no clue what could cause any of that but as far as cramps. Are you talking muscle cramps like spasms? I was going through an episode of nightly leg cramps and my doctor told me to drink more water...which I might add is impossible because I drink enough water to be considered a camel. My nurse friend told me to give up all soda, cut back on caffeine and not go crazy drinking water. She maintained too much will also trigger cramps. Sure enough, not a single leg cramp in the last 6 months.

I think your assessment of the political BS is spot on. I think that the two candidates will shake out as Hillary and Donald. I am for NEITHER because I don't trust them. My genius daughter was talking about it at the gym the other morning and said, "Feels like we are being asked which STD we would rather have." Isn't that a great line? I might have to use that in an upcoming blog.

Jon said...

re: I think I would vote for Satan if he ran against her.
I had that exact same thought yesterday. Sad, isn't it?

Hope the docs figure out what's wrong soon.

GunDiva said...

I agree with Cheryl - too much water is as bad as too little (and can kill you). Make sure you're keeping some electrolytes in your diet (but you knew that).

Anywhoooo ... The Walking Dead. Loved it. I even loved the "bad guys/girls" in it. Strong female characters all around, but who knew it was okay to say when they weren't okay. Favorite part of the episode was at the end between Carol and Daryl. Yes, I'm Team Caryl. I just love those two together.

Old NFO said...

Good luck with teh docs! I find I usually have to PRY information out of them... sigh

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
When I read the TITLE...and you mentioned "Crazy Town", I thought you were coming up here to Fort Wayne for a "meet & greet"...LOL.
Yes, I am still waiting...(taps foot on floor).
Anywhatever, it's amazing the stuff Docs can ind when you don't want 'em to.
And that''s aside from the day they can't find a DAMN thing AT ALL.
I liken it to a hairdresser or a nail place...one they get you in the damn door, they NEVER let you go.
I'm hoping whatever has been ailing you takes the hint and LEAVES you pronto.
And YES, the last ep of TWD was awesome!
Moral: NEVER screw with a determined WOMAN in the zombie-apocalypse!

Stay strong and roll safe down there, dear.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Maybe try another doctor?

Momma Fargo said...

Lol. You crack me up. Blood tests showed nothing so far. They can only find severe dehydration

Momma Fargo said...

Very sad, indeed! Welcome aboard! Thanks for stopping in!

Momma Fargo said...

I know you are a carol and Daryl fan. Lol

Momma Fargo said...

Sigh

Momma Fargo said...

Staying strong!

Momma Fargo said...

I tried two?